• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic (OOC) USS Horizon NCC 176

Honestly, I was waiting for anyone besides you or Raizen to post before moving on. There are other people in the room, right?

Yeah i kind of felt like we were dominating the conversation a bit. Especially since I'm working two characters I'll go in and tag people who haven't replied in a while tonight if the power doesn't go out

Last edited by a moderator:
ok idees posted and no one else really has so I'm going to try and get the ball rolling again. Sorry if I go through bouts of inactivity the first quarter of college is rough. I'm neglecting studying as we speak.

@Nuitari I really like the concept honestly. The only thing would be to tone down the militarization a little bit, since the world we are operating in is a utopia concept (if you live in the federation of course) and then head engineers are generally really high ranking officers and are members of the senior staff of the ship. They range between lieutenant, lieutenant-commander and commander. 

My bad. It's been a while since I've read up on Star Trek. I'll leave the Military stuff down, just say it has the capabilities of warfare. And I'll say that he wasn't the Head Engineer before the illness but he has accepted an untimely promotion to keep the ship moving as he is highly-qualified.

Sorry for the delay in posting. Idea well is running dry. Should be good to go tomorrow. Of course, I won't say no to any suggestions...

I was planning a skip within the next few replies. Just debating where to skip to. 

Anyone feel free to chime in with how you're doing with the plotline, or any ideas of where you would like to see it go. I have a vauge plan. 

I was hoping also that we would have enough characters that even if some characters are not directly relevant to any particular conflict we're working on, they would be able to pair off with other people in their departments, hence my reasoning for describing this as a mixture of action and slice of life aspects.

I'm pretty sure Rainzen didnt update that "available roles" list in a while, so the Chief Security position is filled.

But I kind of liked your character, so I say we just assume this ship has two heads-of-security.....

hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't been on the ball with this rp recently but I think I've mentioned that college is really a bitch and I really don't want to just throw half assed replies at you. I'm working on it, hopefully my workload will also be lighter next quarter, at the moment I'm in the freshmen program with the highest workload in the school and it's kind of killing me.

That being said, I would consult @Lord Shaxx too about the CSO thing. I don't particularly mind having two but you guys should come up with how you're going to divide that amongst yourselves. I didn't think anyone else was joining so I didn't update the filled roles. I'm off to do that and write a reply now.

Sorry for my character's scattered-ness (that's not even a word, is it?) just kinda getting used to RPing, haven't done it in a while.

closer reading of previous replies can help. On days when I'm particularly distracted or scatterbrained and I'm reading up on rp history I'll take notes of where everyone is and anything important they say. 

Your next reply would be happening five hours from where we are now. It seems like everyone is moving on and pretty much ready to skip ahead but don't do it without alerting people.

Bloody hell, it has been hard to really get on here and write anything, had to go to a funeral, i'm in a work shop as a mentor at the moment and I had a tone of interviews, I should be able to get back into the swing of things now,

@Lord Shaxx I'm in my first quarter of college. I TOTALLY understand, trust me. Make sure you keep me posted if you actually do need to leave the rp though. 

ok my impromptu hiatus is officially over. Sorry about that everyone.

With more people joining up I want to get an idea of who is still interested. If you want to continue with this roleplay please check in here, if I don't here from you within a week I'm going to assume you've dropped out. (I'm not going to remove anyone's characters without messaging them for confirmation don't worry) 

@BAPE @Lord Shaxx @NemoTheSurvivor @Idees @Mr.Sandstorm @Nuitari @DeafeningSilence @TheGreyEminence @Florin Avramescu

I've had a great time roleplaying with you guys so far, my credit load has gone down a lot this quarter and I'm really excited to get back into this with everyone! I posted this roleplay hoping for maybe three or four people and I'm so happy that so many people have found this interesting enough to at least make a character, thanks, all of you :)  

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back