• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] TOTTDLMTH Ep3

Episode 3A-I: Anthem Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
EP3_Companion_Deck
I just noticed this- but why do we have some many characters with white hair?

Sylvia, Irelia, Kazan, Sertek, Bisila, Angelica, Caeniss, (Techincally Galious's armour) and Mr Mountain

We could practically even start a club. " The Mysterious White-Haired Society," we would call it-

The only Harbringer that doesn't fall under this rule is Hassan, cheers to him.

Sylvia, Irelia, Kazan, Sertek, Bisila, Angelica, Caeniss, (Techincally Galious's armour) and Mr Mountain

We could practically even start a club. " The Mysterious White-Haired Society," we would call it-

Galious is bald lol

I must confess. I have a white-hair preference. White Haired Society idea will be considered.

Just a bit of history unwritten. Following the conclusion of the Arishan War that established the Empire, white hair is considered the "perfect Solarian" trait for Groznyans. All took after the image of the first Empress of Grozny - Arisha Aurelian.

So you're not too far off there.

I must confess. I have a white-hair preference. White Haired Society idea will be considered.

Just a bit of history unwritten. Following the conclusion of the Arishan War that established the Empire, white hair is considered the "perfect Solarian" trait for Groznyans. All took after the image of the first Empress of Grozny - Arisha Aurelian.

So you're not too far off there.
I was honestly meming bout the society, but ok

I'll be expecting a limited-time Kazan, Galious and Ódhran sketch in not too long. :coolshades:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back