• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy [OOC] TOTTDLMTH Ep3

Episode 3A-I: Anthem Location

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
One of the roleplays has 'Black Watch' in it.
The Black Watch are a big deal in Grozny.
I just thought the coincidence funny. 😁

Black watch
Ah. That makes sense now haha. I was so tired last night that I misread it as "Blacklight."
Big brained GM bekoms smol-brain.

I am most definitely out of the picture here.

wHaT iS iT?
One of the faction in this RP is called the "Order of the Black Watch." They're basically FBI in Grozny and are currently in pursuit of the Iris and Harbingers to bring them to justice. Larry basically said they're yoinking the namesake from this RP haha. Coincidences happen.

Two prominent figures in the story thus far are Friedhelm and Hellriegel. Their profiles can be found on the Lore page.

Ah. That makes sense now haha. I was so tired last night that I misread it as "Blacklight."
Big brained GM bekoms smol-brain.

One of the faction in this RP is called the "Order of the Black Watch." They're basically FBI in Grozny and are currently in pursuit of the Iris and Harbingers to bring them to justice. Larry basically said they're yoinking the namesake from this RP haha. Coincidences happen.

Two prominent figures in the story thus far are Friedhelm and Hellriegel. Their profiles can be found on the Lore page.
you mean hellriegel and firedhelm because one is far more important and better then the other

I probably shpuld have made things a bit more obvious! :closed eyes open smile:
Also, I'll probably have a post up either today or tomorrow.

I probably shpuld have made things a bit more obvious! :closed eyes open smile:
Also, I'll probably have a post up either today or tomorrow.
By all means. I'll follow up with a round-up post to get us underway. Frick is waiting for us at the church, and President will probably hitchhike en route.

Apologies for the delay, folks. A storm is brewing and my internet is choppy. I will finalize my post within today or tomorrow to get us Oscar Mike. Hope y'all are doing fine.

Last edited:
Post is up. We will be chilling in the church for some passive-RP. Catch each other up ICly, maybe some comedy, and possibly find some treasure if you're lucky. The choice is yours, folks.

Funnier President Funnier President Feel free to introduce your character now. Welcome to TOTTDLMTH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back