• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [OOC] To Adventure - a DanMachi RP

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry about the long wait everyone; a lot happened, but I'm finally back in a position to post and keep the ball rolling. I'll have a post up shortly for Kristina and some NPCs that aren't currently interacting with anyone. AxElKiNgHeArT13 AxElKiNgHeArT13 if nobody comes over to your character would you like me to move an NPC over there or are you just going to go straight to the dungeon if that happens?

I will get a post up tomorrow. Had a bunch of dental work done today and still can't really think straight enough to make a coherent post

That is true. I should see about Posting tomorrow. I was honestly waiting on Axel, but I think I know a reasonable way to spin my next Post.

Just a quick message saying this isn't dead, just life is hell and I'm very grateful to Kumii for poking me in our private chat. DMs need pokes too lol. I'll have my post out for Kumii tomorrow, and by extension I'm poking all y'all with this message :P

Something I've learned is that I should check if finals are soon before promising I'll get back to posting, sigh. Still holds true that I'm planning to keep this alive, thank you for your patience if you're sticking through this.

Just wanna let you know that I'm still here, just been getting piledriven between work and personal life, should be good to go now whenever you're ready.

I would like to apologize for my absence and my rudeness in my lack of communication with the group. You guys are all fantastic Roleplayers and you guys deserve someone more professional than I am. That is why I feel as though it is only fair for me to leave the group, so that you guys can have other individuals who are more active participate.

Not really sure. One of the things that struck me was that while I had a lot of ideas, I really walked into this with a lack of direction. Might take a day or two to think about it, edgelord Shinsuke would be neat to see some more of

Not really sure. One of the things that struck me was that while I had a lot of ideas, I really walked into this with a lack of direction. Might take a day or two to think about it, edgelord Shinsuke would be neat to see some more of

I had an idea for another character I wanted to try, even if you wanted to make it 1x1 that would be fine by me.

Funny you mention that - this was originally supposed to be a 1x1 between me and Kumii, but it had been a very long time since I did anything on RPN much less ran a group RP so I had wanted to give it a try. It almost went pretty well until real life hit me like a sadly not isekai truck

Funny you mention that - this was originally supposed to be a 1x1 between me and Kumii, but it had been a very long time since I did anything on RPN much less ran a group RP so I had wanted to give it a try. It almost went pretty well until real life hit me like a sadly not isekai truck

You wanna talk about it?

Which part, the roleplay or real life? Appreciate the consideration if it's the second, but I only came back after I was settled down. Got disowned, the second time. 'twas fun.

Which part, the roleplay or real life? Appreciate the consideration if it's the second, but I only came back after I was settled down. Got disowned, the second time. 'twas fun.

I meant the second part, and whoah holy shit.

If you wanted to plot at all I'd also be down to help.

My fam's a bit of a mess. I went to college basically just to take a few years to myself. Still love them though.

Maybe, I'll let you know tomorrow. Pretty tired because of some crappy cold medicine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back