OOC Thread

Aw, let her have them! This is Exalted with high-powered characters from the First Age! We should be totally allowed to rock out with stuff like that!

Arynne Arynne At this moment, I'm not going to allow those Charms. That may change later on, though.

I am about to make the intro post for the game. This will give you all a chance to start getting some IC posts in as everyone finishes up their sheets.

I've never read the Diskworld books, so I'll just have to play it by ear for Thunder's conversations.

I updated Khutulun's sheet. Mostly added Panoply and listed a ton of artifacts she's brought along, but also added Ryzala, the Goddess of Paperwork, to her Allies. Ryzala and Khutulun are not friends per se, but after being approached about the freezing mission, she went out of her way to ingratiate herself with the goddess, figuring that she'd be a very useful ally when restoring order to the world after the Usurpation.

Added equipment list and updated descriptions of Ash's manse and Bend--uh, I mean Model XZ2000.

For just the door, a level one stone is all that you need. To provide lights for the area or anything else, a level two would work.

Does the AI look like this? ;)

koc0033.png

I had this in mind for TARU, but I must confess, I was influenced by that old comic.

Attachments

• Gold_Dragon_by_DarkLeesh.jpg
    Gold_Dragon_by_DarkLeesh.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 3
Sherwood Sherwood yeah, im still here, its just hard to find time to post, since my school has decided to kick into maximum overdrive to get as much work done before the Christmas break. I'll try to find some time, but I'm slammed with homework at the moment so I dont know when that'll be.

I understand. School is coming up on finals, so having your hands full is expected. Post as you can.

It has been three hours to gather power from your hearthstones. With them, you should be getting close to full Peripheral Essence.

Proposed Artifact: Resophone

Made of rare woods and set with spun metal cones made from a Magical Material, these instruments sound like acoustic guitars of exceptional quality when played normally by mortals. If the user commits three motes of Essence to one, however, or plugs the resophone into a power source (such as an Essence battery or a geomantic recharging module), the instrument can produce fantastic heavy metal riffs. This tingling electric sound adds either four dice or two automatic successes (ST's choice) to any Performance rolls made using the resophone, which stack with successes gained through Charms and are not affected by dice caps.

VersoulResoSun-2.jpg

Does not appear to be too different from the Unsurpassed Sanxian, just in a different form. I will give it the official Storyteller's Thumbs Up!

UnassumingBoxCat UnassumingBoxCat It looks like we are just waiting on you to give a post as to how you want to approach the unknown critter in the other room. Unless you wish to play rear guard and have Psy and Esbilon go in until you have more time?

Users who are viewing this thread