OOC Thread

shadowz1995 shadowz1995 seasonedcat seasonedcat Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Nogoodname Nogoodname

What happened (if this is cool with Nova) is that Eira just released a bunch of negative emotion/pain that she had stored within herself. Whatever emotion or physical pain you think your character will react to most, is what they will feel. [can be anything, not just the ones I listed in the post] People have variable resistances to this.

For example, Zola is often down about her isolation. So loneliness is something she will feel but she may be used to it. For Lithariel, she may feel abandonment or betrayal but since powerful emotions are not something she deals with often, she will be vulnerable. Usually a memory will be triggered by this, but it won't last for long, and some people are able to resist it. Sometimes, depending on the memory, people will feel a combination of physical AND emotional strife. Some people only feel the physical pain, but many people got hurt since meeting Eira, so said person will feel a combo of everybody's current and past pain.

The more I think about it the more I think it would be better to type up in the morning. (^_^) Cus right now everything I type isn't wording out the way I want. So I will have something up in the morning before work. (^_^)

Users who are viewing this thread