• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OOC Thread For The Corrupted

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I have a couple of questions (sorry for bombarding):
1. To what extent can our players be infected? How insane do you expect us to go?
2. I read that there weren't often physically noticeable symptoms, but if there were any whatsoever, what would they look like?
3. What age range would you prefer for the characters?
Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions (sorry for bombarding):
1. To what extent can our players be infected? How insane do you expect us to go?
2. I read that there weren't often physically noticeable symptoms, but if there were any whatsoever, what would they look like?
3. What age range would you prefer for the characters?
Satanic Nightjar Satanic Nightjar
Sorry for the delayed response, the notification just showed up now, oddly.
1. It really depends on whether or not they've been effected by it for an extended period of time, and the circumstances. For the most part though, their positive emotions (love, happiness, compassion), and anger and fear are amplified to the point of insanity. So it honestly depends on their emotional capacity and what they can handle.
2. That's really up to you, I haven't considered that. I'm not opposed to anything in an infected character, as long as it's within the realm of extreme possibilities.
3. I would prefer they be over fifteen, with a maximum age of around thirty. Side characters and NPCs are exceptions to this rule, and their ages can vary from that range.

Sorry for the delayed response, the notification just showed up now, oddly.
1. It really depends on whether or not they've been effected by it for an extended period of time, and the circumstances. For the most part though, their positive emotions (love, happiness, compassion), and anger and fear are amplified to the point of insanity. So it honestly depends on their emotional capacity and what they can handle.
2. That's really up to you, I haven't considered that. I'm not opposed to anything in an infected character, as long as it's within the realm of extreme possibilities.
3. I would prefer they be over fifteen, with a maximum age of around thirty. Side characters and NPCs are exceptions to this rule, and their ages can vary from that range.
My character is 32, is that permissible?

Oh and no worries ^^ RPN is weird sometimes.

Side note for anyone interested, I'm super open to working up past relationships, be they romantic or platonic, with other characters.

My character is complete, btw. Lmk what y'all think.

Anaxileah Anaxileah hey! I think she's really interesting. I see you've gone for a quite hard past, which makes sense in the context. do you have a particular interest in how trauma shapes psychology? (haha sorry if that sounded at all pretentious, im just kind of curious )

Also, would it be okay if I asked a question or two? How is the virus spread? Also I didn't quite get if it's fatal (or if it is, how long it takes to kill the host body?).

magnolia?,and hello,hows it going
My character :P hiii

Magnolia is a queen. Period.
Aww ^^ thanks!

Anaxileah Anaxileah hey! I think she's really interesting. I see you've gone for a quite hard past, which makes sense in the context. do you have a particular interest in how trauma shapes psychology? (haha sorry if that sounded at all pretentious, im just kind of curious )
Nope! I just like making my characters super in depth. I like uniqueness, and psychological conditions and illnesses interest me.

Also, would it be okay if I asked a question or two? How is the virus spread? Also I didn't quite get if it's fatal (or if it is, how long it takes to kill the host body?).
It can be fatal, that I know. I'm not sure how it is spread, which is why I was a little vague about it.

Yall, should i make any adjustments to my boi chaos?
I'm curious about his backstory, but aside from that I like him!

I've posted my character.
I like her very much! Not sure how well Magnolia will get along with her based on her optimism and too trusting flaw, but she'll definitely be a mother figure if given time.

I was going to give a brief background but I decided against it. I want Chaos to be this loner. A nobody. Noone knows who he is or where is came from. He’ll tell those he trusts. Is that a good plot to follow or should I just tell it now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back