• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC - The Crafters & The Black Veil

Should we have some interactions during the workday, or move on straight to the party?

• Have some interaction time during the workday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Party time babeeyyy

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don't mind :))

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I like the idea that this is not a new issue for Jason, so he may have been seeing Clarissa's mother prior to you taking over, though I'll leave that up to you. Also, may I ask about her typical attitude toward Jason, seeing as he is often absentminded and forgetful with the remedies and their instructions (as well as other, more essential functions like eating daily)
Yeah definitely. Clarissa is alot like Gwendolyn (her mother) and has that natural mother-like personality, so she probably nag him a lot for his forgetfulness and leave detailed instructions. If she saw him walking around she probably stop and ask him if he's taking care of himsself and taking her remedies like instructed.

You know that Blink-182 song that goes "Work Sucks- I know" ? Well, that was me tonight, only no one left me roses by the stairs. I'm trying to write something but I'm really tired 😅. Everything I write sounds pompous and static right now. I'll try and have something up by tomorrow evening (I'm in CST).

Also, Terrier B Terrier B would the celebration really need anything from a blacksmith? I can't really think of anything unless there's like some sort of ceremonial sword or axe or something that represents Voss/Trud or whatever that needs to be polished/maintained in order to be presented.

OK so, I just woke up, and here's your post I guess.

...I don't know what I'm doing but that's OK-

I FORGOT TO CLICK ENTER. BIG BEG PARDONS FOR THE LATE RESPONSE 😦😦

Primmrose Primmrose Interesting subject actually!! I hadn't thought of it. I can't think of anything that he'd immediately need to help out with? Save for just like, odd jobs that everybody's sort of chipping in with? I suppose he'd just have a normal day of work for the time being, maybe save for wanting to be done quicker so he could party for longer haha,

I'm really enjoying everybody's posts so far!! Looking forward to seeing all the firsts up,

Once we have got all our firsts out of the way my dudes, would y'all prefer to maybe have some interactions during the workday, or shall we just move on to the party that evening and have interactions then??

I'd say we could probably have interactions during the workday, as a prelude to the party. So, by that way, those who meet and converse know what the other person or multiple people are doing for the party... Just a thought - so the Crafters would probably be more excited, knowing 'what' is to come.

I get what you mean, I've added a poll anyhow, so ppl can say there what they'd prefer.

As for IC posts, we'll move on once peachpuff peachpuff q r o w q r o w Hubub101 Hubub101 have got at least a first post in, but there's no rush!!

Hope you're all keeping well and safe 🌞

Almost two weeks later... C'mon, we can surely give this thing some actual legs to stand on! ^.^

...No rush, as said, but c'mon. Let's actually get it goin'.

Ahh Yes!! Sorry for being a bad GM and literally just, vanishing for like two weeks!! 😅😅

But yeah!! I'm aware life happens sometimes, so it's all cool if suddenly posting isn't on the list on your priorities atm, but if you could let us know, that'd be great!!

Initially we're still waiting atm for q r o w q r o w and Hubub101 Hubub101 to make their first posts, but it's ok if that's not something you can do atm, please don't worry.

Otherwise, for a general headcount here, Vertighost Vertighost peachpuff peachpuff Pixelf Pixelf Primmrose Primmrose BoltBeam BoltBeam you all still down to carry on with this thing??

To everyone in general here, I don't mind ghosting either really, we all have our ways of doing things and that's all cool. So I'll give things another week starting from today and as long as there's still some solid interest, I'll get things moving again 🌞

Last edited:
Wooo!! Ok, Very glad to see people still interested!!

As I've mentioned before, and in the lil poll at the top at too, we have two options with regards to where we go next, but I'll ask again before I start working on posts,

What would we all rather prefer, some more interaction time and opportunity during the day? Or shall we just save it for and just move on to the party?
peachpuff peachpuff Vertighost Vertighost Pixelf Pixelf Primmrose Primmrose BoltBeam BoltBeam q r o w q r o w Hubub101 Hubub101

Beg pardon for the missed day or two, had a bunch of things happen at once, madness!! Anyway, working on next post now, let's get this party started babies

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back