• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC - The Crafters & The Black Veil

Should we have some interactions during the workday, or move on straight to the party?

• Have some interaction time during the workday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Party time babeeyyy

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don't mind :))

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ah boy, it's relationship building time! Let's see, how do I make this work without forcing it-
@BoltBeam ; Sakura: I can't think of how these two would know each other, maybe acquaintances?
Yeup, that can work. This is probably gonna be the case for everyone as far as Sakura is concerned, lol.

Aaand now for the others (just let me know if you fellas agree with me on these, lol, as the players for your own characters)!

-I have no idea how Sakura and Sab would know each other TBH.
-I 'want' to say Sakura and Clarissa would at least get along, maybe friends but if not acquaintances.
-Sakura and Seth would probably 'at least' get along, if they get talking enough and don't hit a conversational wall. Friends?
-Seren is probably a 'no', Sakura probably just doesn't understand him or is easily thrown off.
-Liam - I want to assume this is where some of the farming tools come from. Acquaintances, at least?
-Jason, straight-up relatable and similar to some degree, so that could... work...? Maybe friends will do.

At the end of the day these aren't 100% unless agreed on, so...

Hello babies!! We now have a map!! Hopefully it's ok and showing up alright. Please let me know if you're having trouble seeing it. I'll probably add a few bits to it here and there as we move along with things, but I'll always let you know whenever I've done an update.

As for relationships, q r o w q r o w I think it'd be cool if Marcus and Sabs were pals. Maybe not quite BFFS just yet, but on the way there perhaps

Primmrose Primmrose Yas, I was thinking the exact same thing. Sabs is ok at horse stuff but not the best, so it'd be neat if Liam could maybe show her what he knows every now and then.

Working on the intro but I'm too tired atm to make it as good as I want it to be, so expect tomorrow my dudes 🌞

Awesome!!!
I'm not sure for the relationships either, I think your guys would know him as the guy who sets fires haha 🤣

Pixelf Pixelf I have to ask, does Seren have a favorite and/or most infamous fire? This may help with character hooks, but mostly I'm just curious.

Ooooo. That Forest is massive, so a small fire wouldn’t do much harm to it. That said it would cause Sabyne and her whole Fam to just like. ABSOLUTELY PANIC. That things their livelihood, and Mommy Soucek is superstitious as all heck so she’d be extra >;0

Im fine with him having done that in the past, no problem. but I don't think Sabs or her fam will be too trusting of him at first haha.

MAIN THREAD IS UP MY BEAUTIFUL BABIES:

I don't think we need a proper posting order for now, however I'll ask that you at least let every member post once, before we jump into things head on. Feel free to just give a good general first impression of your character for now, set some stuff up perhaps. Their feelings on the holiday, stress about work? blah blah blah.

Story's starting out early spring, but as I mentioned in the first post, weather's been particularly nippy as of late.

Some context too btw
Home Tree is the central Hub of Trud. Since it's a town so close to the Coille, so of that forest naturally spills into the town itself. Home Tree is an absolutely gargantuan tree. Literally huge. So big they've actually built a little hall inside. No so grand perhaps as something a Cerebral would like, but still very homey and spacious. I've attached some pics of what I've based it on, but it's just to give an idea, don't take as gospel haha. I can give a more detailed description now if you want, but we'll be seeing it later too. Also I WILL think of a better name than just HOME TREE cause I;m pretty sure that's what the one in Avatar's called and we cannot be having that.

imaginary_waterfall_by_wimke_ddvgv4t-pre.jpg
by_the_river_by_wimke_ddu6cy0-fullview.jpg

As always, any questions, please feel free to ask. I might randomly say more in the OOC tonight as I remeber stuff I need to let you know about, but otherwise feel free to go ahead and get posting

🌞

I'll have to post tomorrow, I'm too hot and bothered for this and I need my sleeeep!

...Give me some leverage-

HUZAH! THE (prologue to the) ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Side note, peachpuff peachpuff I had an idea. Since Clarissa has been running the apothecary, what would you say to her knowing Jason based on many failed attempts to remedy his insomnia?

Im glad it’s gone down well!!

Sabs rlly do be just larping in the woods like:

Attachments

• 69CC3A36-67B9-4E01-98A1-3714AF913045.gif
    69CC3A36-67B9-4E01-98A1-3714AF913045.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
Terrier B Terrier B She is baby 🤣❤ Ooo! I have an idea for Seren and Sab's relationship?
Seren could always try and make up for the fire with little gifts? Maybe he sees her doing her weird 'sword' thing? Lol

IF HE DID. SHE WOULD LEGIT BE LIKE:
giphy.gif

But she was in a pretty far off place in those woods. Garold only know where it is exactly cause he's had to drag her ass outta there so many times haha.

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣
True, true I don't think Seren would be allowed to go very far anymore haha he'd need a babysitter

When you suggested that he and the Soucek's have beef, I had it in my head like how sometimes they'll be a kid in your street and your mom will just be like "You're not allowed to play with that kid anymore >;0

We have a new name for the big tree my friends!! From now on, it'll be called The Padget Tree. I've changed the first post, and generally spruced it up so it's correct. I also found some images that much more resemble what I originally had in mind for it. As previously said, it's mainly just used as a town hall/community hub type place. The town of Trud holds meetings there, parties and even occasionally amateur theatre productions. Whole Shebang.

rootbeard_s_house___exterior_by_chris_karbach_dct70t6-pre.jpg
rootbeard_s_house___interior_by_chris_karbach_dct93zq-fullview.jpg

Oh Lord, I've got a lot to catch up on :(

Let me wake up and get something to eat (it's almost 7am here), Then I will work on relationships and after that I'll work on my post.

HUZAH! THE (prologue to the) ADVENTURE BEGINS!

Side note, peachpuff peachpuff I had an idea. Since Clarissa has been running the apothecary, what would you say to her knowing Jason based on many failed attempts to remedy his insomnia?
That works with me! She would be pretty determined to find him a remedy though and constantly given him new ones if she finds out the kids ones still aren't working well.

Well Sabs is deffo one of the ones who volunteers to be a techie just to get out of other stuff

That works with me! She would be pretty determined to find him a remedy though and constantly given him new ones if she finds out the kids ones still aren't working well.
I like the idea that this is not a new issue for Jason, so he may have been seeing Clarissa's mother prior to you taking over, though I'll leave that up to you. Also, may I ask about her typical attitude toward Jason, seeing as he is often absentminded and forgetful with the remedies and their instructions (as well as other, more essential functions like eating daily)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back