• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC - The Crafters & The Black Veil

Should we have some interactions during the workday, or move on straight to the party?

• Have some interaction time during the workday

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Party time babeeyyy

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don't mind :))

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Terrier B

Elephants can smell water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
OOC Thread Header.png

So here's the place for general chit chat and discussion my friends!!

I'll also post some updates and information here from time to time

🌞

The Rules!

Just in case you needed reminding!
1) All RPN rules apply here!​
Listen to 'em, obey 'em. Or else! ;0​
2) I know things are a bit wild and up in the air at the moment with regards to peoples everyday lives and schedules, but if we can just keep posting relatively consistent with regards to timing that'd be swell. At least one a week will be more than fine for a minimum. But to keep things fun and inclusive for everyone, please be aware of other peoples tendencies with regards to when they post. If you want to keep something going with another currently active member (A conversation or encounter for example), maybe write it out in a private message or thread and then post the finished product so we're not clogging up the thread thank you 🌞
3) I'd appreciate at least one detailed paragraph per post for the bare minimum if that's alright, with anything longer than that being ultimately preferred. Of course length and content varies for a number of reasons, and it's fine if all you can do for the time being is just the one paragraph. So long as we don't have any one-liner, we're all good.​
4) Usual rules with regards to god-modding apply here of course. Please don't put anything plot related that's particularly extravagant straight into the IC. Discuss and ask me directly or everyone else via the OOC first. I don't won't to discourage ideas or creativity here mind you, for I'd really like this to be a combined group effort sort of RP that we can all build upon. But it's just nice manners to ask people if you can, idk, explode a castle or something 🐝
5) I really don't want to sound too bossy with this one, so take it more as a strong piece of advice than a direct rule. But please please please be aware, all the main characters in this RP are effectively peasants. They come from the middle of nowhere-ville and have probably never even seen a city before. So have fun with that for once! Give me some interesting plain Janes, make me a fun sounding everyday Jim. Lets have a day off from super-powered supermodels and all that malarky.​

Other Important Notices from me, Bee!! 🐝

- I get overwhelmed easily with this sort of stuff!! Organisation, keeping track of things, all that jazz. So! I would very much appreciate a Co-GM. I'll be fine without if nobody want to, don't worry, it's not an obligatory thing. But if anyone fancies running things with me, please feel free to let me know!​
- As mentioned elsewhere, please feel free to ask me anything at all! More than happy to answer​

__________________________________________________________________________​

hello! i've posted my cs, i've got a few details to finish but i just wanted to let you know it's been posted and mostly finished! if you need me to change to code or anything let me know.
also if you still need someone to help organize things i wouldn't mind helping out!

I'm just going to be hiding in here while I probably and evidently make an attempt to re-write over what I was working on - not a problem mind you, after all, but still.

I'ma just. Stay here. Until I'm ready to call my CS done and post it.

EDIT: Can I ask about this while I go about my CS?
-The faceclaims so far have been IRL people or at least they look to be - can I ask what is and isn't allowed on that front?

Last edited:
peachpuff peachpuff No problem, looking forward to seeing the fully completed sheet. Gimme a holler when it's fully done and dusted!! 🌞

Vertighost Vertighost Seth is one heck of a big mood omg. haha. He's great!! 🤣

I was thinkin' once the deadline's done and we have our little gang sorted and organised, we can establish some pre-existing relationships perhaps. Some of them are bound to be pals, or just otherwise have family or village connections to each other 🐝

There is your CS, happy reading and let me breathe please-

If anything needs changing, let me know I guess. :>

Terrier B Terrier B would you rather I play a guy or girl? I usually prefer to write as a girl, but I'm also down for being a guy if you'd like to keep things balanced.

you write whatever you’re most comfortable with!! I don’t mind. Since i’m keeping the gang somewhat small anyway, i’m not toooo concerned about balancing out the genders. as long as they’re all generally different enough from each other if you get me 😊😊

Ah okay. I was asking because your character sounds a lot like the main character in the series (her name is Claire too, and she's a healer/herbalist). I got excited; it's one of my favorite series!
Perhaps I'll check it out sometime.

I chose herbalism merely because that's something that is interesting to me and something I've studied a tiny bit. The nickname Claire I just chose randomly, so it purely coincidence that they are similar.

I am havin' a quick read of everyone's characters so far lads, so I'm just gonna write down my notes as I have them,

I relate to Claire on a personal level. For I too, would currently just like to go on a holiday in general. What a mood.

memes_bb_by_xx_iona_star_xx_ddxnqyc-pre.jpg

Oh my gosh, Liam wears a Poesy ring, that's so lovely

UGH. You guys, everyone's chars so far are great!! 😭😭

I'm honestly so secretly chuffed. I've not had an RP be encouraged or taken up this well before, thank you guys so much haha. I can tell this one's gonna be a good one. Roll on the 25th 🌞 🌞 🌞

my character will be posted tonight hopefully, that's the plan at least.

hello! i am super interested in this. i might have missed it, but i figured i'd ask here just in case it wasn't specified. are characters first come first serve or will you be choosing the ones you like most on the 25th? i'd love to aplly if it's still open!

Is this full?

hello! i am super interested in this. i might have missed it, but i figured i'd ask here just in case it wasn't specified. are characters first come first serve or will you be choosing the ones you like most on the 25th? i'd love to aplly if it's still open!

Ahh!! I didn't see these for some reason!!

Not full yet!! We had a deadline though, on the 25th, so please feel free to create a character, would love to see what you come up with 🌞

There I go posting a character last minute again. (I hope that's okay I didn't say anything prior, this looks very interesting)

🔥 SO THEN. THE TIME HATH COME MY LOVELY LIL BABIES 🔥

q r o w q r o w Primmrose Primmrose Vertighost Vertighost Pixelf Pixelf Hubub101 Hubub101 BoltBeam BoltBeam peachpuff peachpuff
And you're all in, haha.

But yeah! I know I was originally planning on keeping the gang to a maximum of five, six including Sabs, but I figured, all these characters you've made for this are so lovely. Honest, I'm dead chuffed my lads. So yeah, we'll have a little entourage of eight shall we?

I'll start working on the first IC post tomorrow and if it's not up by tomorrow night, it'll definitely be there by the next day. To give a rough idea of what's gonna go down, the first day will take place on a local town holiday in Trud. They'll have a normal workday, but then a nice little party gathering thingy in the evening. And it's there where the great evil bad will make its initial appearance (And I swear I will have a better actual name for it by then haha).

If you'd like though for now, I think it'd probably be quite fun and nice if we established some relationships between the gang. Some of them are bound to know each other even just a little bit, especially now that there's eight of them. So yeah, if you think you're character might be friends with so and sos character, or maybe they fancy that person, or have a personal loathing of another etc. Nows the time to suggest and establish it.

I am very happy and excited about this friends! Hope I can make it a fun and interesting story for you all! 🌞

hey, q r o w q r o w do you reckon Seth and Marcus should know each other pretty well? Like, does Marcus sell his catches to the butchers?
of course i'm open to anyone wanting to be buds with Seth lmao

On that subject, Primmrose Primmrose what are your thoughts on William and Jason having collaborated on some pieces every now and then? From what I see the two may have an interesting dynamic of big picture vs fine detail both literally and metaphorically. Could make for an entertaining friendship.

I'd also love to have Jason have hooks to some of the others, difficult as that may be for him (my fault for making an introvert).

[Marcus's Relationships]

Terrier B Terrier B ; Sabyne: they've likely bumped into each other considering their occupations both involve working in the woods/forest. maybe acquaintances or friends. (I also promise to finish my CS tonight. I'm catching up on a lot of stuff.)

peachpuff; Clarissa: The O'Malleys and Summerfields have been on friendly terms for a few generations now, as the guards have often needed the herbalist remedys. Marcus and his sister grew up around Clarissa and were close friends until they lost touch due to busy lifestyles. (this was discussed with peachpuff beforehand)

Vertighost Vertighost ; Seth: I wouldn't call them buds, more like business partners. yes, Seth being a butcher means they would know of each other since Marcus would sell his catches to the butchers. While he may find Seth a bit...odd, Marcus would still be friendly with him.

Pixelf Pixelf ; Seren: I can't think of a relationship for these two.

BoltBeam BoltBeam ; Sakura: I can't think of how these two would know each other, maybe acquaintances?

Primmrose Primmrose ; William: The O'Malley's and the Lancaster's have probably been close for a few generations. Consider the Lancasters are blacksmiths and The O'Malley's have typically always been guards in need of weaponry and armor. Marcus and William would definitely know each other, considering Marcus needs arrowheads/arrows and likely knives that need repairing.

Hubub101 Hubub101 ; Jason: I can't think of anything for these two. Perhaps Marcus has run an errand or two for Jason when he needed something or needed help?

Gosh, it feels like being a wallflower at prom again; afraid to ask anyone to 'dance' 😭

q r o w q r o w I can see Mars and Liam being good friends, especially because of their families! I can imagine as children, they would attempt to spar each other (for fun) and Liam might occasionally try to spar with Anne (despite her obviously being better than him). The Lancasters and the O'Malley's would definitely be close.

Hubub101 Hubub101 Yeah since both of our guys are into crafting jewelry and other stuff they would totally collaborate occasionally! Maybe on the big-ticket items for Cerebrals, like personalized swords or something, Liam would ask Jason for help on designing the finer details. Ooh- and maybe Jason knew Liam's fiance and helped him carve the posey ring?

Terrier B Terrier B I think Sab and Liam would at least know of each other since the Souček's have a horse and probably require a farrier every once in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back