• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC Superheros And Villains

I forgot this existed for a while.

Probably because my average interaction before getting ignored was five or six posts.

I forgot this existed for a while.

Probably because my average interaction before getting ignored was five or six posts.

I’m really sorry about that. If you ever want to try again, I have plenty of characters for interactions.

Well I’m probably going to drop this thread for awhile.

Why? I can think of a few reasons, but I’d like to hear it from you.
I’ve got other threads to focus on and I’m not really into anything in this one. It’s kind of hard to keep up with to be honest. I hope you all have a nice time though.

I’ve got other threads to focus on and I’m not really into anything in this one. It’s kind of hard to keep up with to be honest. I hope you all have a nice time though.

....Understandable. I myself should’ve probably finished certain character sheets in certain roleplays.

I have characters that I may bring in here, but they're more supportive so I'm not sure how people would react to them.
Would they be ignored? Would they become people's favorites? I don't know.

I have characters that I may bring in here, but they're more supportive so I'm not sure how people would react to them.
Would they be ignored? Would they become people's favorites? I don't know.
Kinda a wild card with everyone to be honest.

Kinda a wild card with everyone to be honest.
Everything is a wildcard.
I am, you are, the person that should respond but had the page open when two people posted at the same time so they missed the post is one...

I have two characters I haven't introduced yet and a third I don't know what to do with. Any of you have any suggestions?

I have two characters I haven't introduced yet and a third I don't know what to do with. Any of you have any suggestions?

I’d recommend asking this in the group dm instead of the OOC. We don’t really use this thread.

Not that I AM going to rejoin this roleplay, but if I were, this is what I’d do character-wise:

Herb: Keep, but revise.

Sherman: Keep, but revise.

Marisol: Keep, already revised.

Selene: Keep, mostly revised.

Lydia and Matt: Probably drop, might hold onto some of the concepts that I came up with for them for other things.

Oracle: Definitely drop. She was not my best work. Will keep the lady she was “possessing” to recycle into another character though.

Megalomaniac: Keep, might revise.

Zhi Rou: Drop. She wasn’t my favorite and I didn’t enjoy writing her.

Pulse, Dryad, and pretty much anything Grand Mirage related: Dropped. Some parts of it may return after heavy revisions.

Holly: A little on the fence about keeping her but if I do she’ll get revised.

Abigail: Keep, already mostly revised.

Anyone not mentioned was either forgotten for a good reason and by default dropped, or doesn’t technically have a sheet yet and is either being revised or dropped.

Again, this is all just hypothetical stuff if I returned. Nothing set in stone.

So where is everyone at the moment? Just looking for a good place to jump in as Green Arrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back