• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (ooc) sucker for pain ❤

Wisp

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
original.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
[ o u t o f c h a r a c t e r ]
[ c h a r a ] [ i c ]
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
the plot
in a world not unlike our own, society's economical split is defined by more than just wealth. the "ruling class", as they're called by some, aren't human - they're vampires. amassing their wealth not over many decades and generations, but over few centuries and generations. their natural lifespan allows their species to make leaps and bounds where humans may only take small steps, putting them at the top of the natural order. even the aristocrats - the top of the vampire chain, serving on councils that oversee other governmental groups - fall on hard times every now and then, though. now is one such time of trouble, and in order to keep their place in the top margin, action must be taken. among humans, the blood of some carry more mystical properties than simply sustenance when drank by a vampire. it's these humans that are needed now, being called upon discretely to be brought into the families as one of their own.

with the humans in question still attending high school, just as the children of those on the council are, the humans have been given scholarships to one of the top high schools in their area, a private boarding school that otherwise, only the richest of humans can send their children. between the high quality education at the tips of their fingers and the white lies about why they've received the scholarships, the humans don't know what's in store for them. after all, this blood property of theirs is a very well-kept secret. it's too much leverage for humanity, were they to know. unfortunately for the aristocratic children who need to obtain this blood, it's up to them to woo the humans. their parents will have no part in this, trusting that their children are responsible enough to be up to the task and treat it with tact. they don't just need the blood, after all - they need to marry the human, and once they're turned, the families will have what they need.

really, the humans should be honoured!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
the rules
o1 . co-gm is dracogenius, apple of my eye, dragon of legends, etc.

o2 . you know 'em, we know 'em, they're the very foundation of the site - please follow the site's rules! you can find them here for a refresh!

o3 . this roleplay may have romance, but these are also teenagers in high school, so let's not get carried away with it. (teenage drama, on the other hand, is great.)

o4 . while everyone can be in agreement of quality over quantity, we're looking for a minimum of two decent paragraphs (with a minimum of five sentences each) per post, with dialogue separated as though you're reading a book! (it's much easier to read that way.)

o5 . this will not be a fast-paced roleplay, but let's not move like molasses, either. aside from needing to hear from you if you're going to be absent for a bit, we'll be making timeskips as needed, and you will be warned ahead of time to wrap up your interaction!

o6 . as everyone uses different site themes, please avoid using particularly light or dark colours should you choose to use them in your posts! this is just more of a common courtesy request than an actual rule, though. if someone mentions something is hard to read, be polite!

o7 . t h e c o u n c i l i s w a t c h i n g

Last edited:
[/throws confetti] here we go! if you guys have any questions, feel free to either post them here, or PM Draco and I!

edit ; this post will also now serve a second purpose, which is to help draco and i keep track of apps! whether they're a wip or finished, we'll at least be able to keep track of everything! if you're looking to avoid competition for a role, this is the place to check! (LOL) otherwise, this post probably isn't of any interest to anyone else, haha. (though if you want to see what your pair might look like, this is also the place to check, i suppose!)

as a reminder, if you're not accepted for a role, or if a pair ends up not matching up, we can either make extra pairs, or have you guys shift your roles around a little! (depending on the issue presented!)

apps ; (a (r) at the end denotes that it's ready; otherwise, they're just wips)
  • the weak link / / open < male needed
  • blood of prosperity / / open < female needed

Last edited:
Oh, I love the detailed profiles for the vampire roles.

Makes it hard trying to chose one to be honest ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
Blood of Fortune

Name: Riley Jacobs
Pronouns: She/her
Orientation: Hetero-sexual

Bio:
Jacobs were known for being kind and considerate for those around them. They were traits that had even been passed down to the latest of the kin, Riley. Born simply to her mother and father there wasn't much that went wrong for her. She could trip over and cut her knee, but her friends would be carrying a bandage to cover the cut. She could miss the bus but her friends would be coming along in the car. Little miss lucky was a common nickname she was given in her younger years. Riley grew to be a cheeky girl with a lot of kindness in her heart but had a spit fire tongue. Her friends were her closest allies but they were often distant from the rest, yet they were happy. Her mother and father however split when she was around twelve old. A depressed father claimed full-parental rights and her mother left for another life. Luckily, meetings for single parents were easily found by Riley down to road, signing her father up quickly she was able to help him become the parent he was truly meant to be.

A few years on and the two of them had themselves in order. Riley had began working a part-time job in a local paper shop while still in school and her father was still working as a mechanic. They didn't expect for Riley to get a letter addressed in such a way. Fancy writing and clear as day that it was important. Bickering between each-other over what ever the drawing was, it was decided that she would go, on the count that she would write home each week. Luckily her father was a easy man to persuade. But the question lay ahead, why her?

Height: 175cm
Eyes: Blue~
d1d1b50917d363369452a2b4cce82a2b.jpg
"Guess this is it then." Riley voice was small and nimble like a mouses when she spoke to herself. Usually because it would look crazy, but beginning to think she was, all those thoughts had been lost in the traffic of everything else running through her mind. All of her belongings around her, packed up in boxes, the walls stripped of her posters and picture frames empty from placing them into albums. Feeling as if her whole life was about to change she was quieter than usual. Only thing that was left was a small banner across her door, oddly coloured it was a gift from her friends. A goodbye banner wishing her luck the new journey Riley was about to embark on. They were probably the one thing she was going to miss the most about her home, the fact all the people she'd grown up with were here, the only people she knew and cared for would be faces in her dreams and not in reality. But it was time to grow up and keep moving forward. Bag in her hand and bag over her shoulders it was time to leave and time to say goodbye, heavens could be filled with the amount of tears that were shed just by Riley's mother alone.

"I'll be fine you know?"

What a simplistic and easy lie to tell a worried mother. Although she was accustom to leaving home for a while, parties, holidays, this just felt different to her mother. It was like saying goodbye to a lost lamb but it was something she'd have to do one way or another, because there went Riley, off on her own adventure to a place unknown. It'd be a long but fulfilling trip, right? Headphones, phone, bags and snacks. Wait, no snacks! Often gazing round to all the people on the coach, a mother who was sat with her children offered her a packet of crisps and some water. Lucky again it was a long journey to the academy but lessons wouldn't start for a week, so as long as a plane didn't crash she'd be there in time. Riley was there hour before predicted by the travel company, it was a good feeling to be early, as if the new school was going to be a great new start for her.

"Bloody hell. This place, this is where I'm gonna be learning?"

Riley's first words as she found herself at the entrance of the academy. Small chuckles fell from her mouth as she stared at the place, compared to her schooling before this might as-well have been the palace to a King and Queen. It didn't take her long before she found herself sorting out her sorting out her room key and finding her way into the dorms. Gazing down to her key she unlocked her door and found herself grinning like a Cheshire cat. This will do quite nicely. One thought of the many. Her bags ended up sprawled across the room as she jumped onto the bed and laid herself down, eyes closed and head out of worries, it suddenly dawned on her where she was. Her father was the most proud, before even it becoming close to her leaving for the academy he'd been drilling it into her head to do her best. If she didn't no doubt there would be shouting match between the both of them.

@Wisp @Dracogenius

Last edited:
I'm not used to no hp so wow

Who wants 2 be gay with me

@Kiowa so i realized (after talking with draco about it) that the 'blood of fortune' role wasn't totally clear on how lucky they are! since this isn't going to be first-come first-serve, and i don't want to end up judging your profile based on something that i messed up, draco helped me figure out how to clarify how the luck works! (this also applies a bit to other donors, so i'm going to update the 'species' section accordingly with these notes!)

for the different donors, the needed "trait" only applies to them, not their whole family; it's kind of like an indicator that their blood has that property that's needed. aside from some mystic test, but that part doesn't really matter.

for luck in particular, good luck doesn't make someone a jack of all trades, master of all - that would make them applicable to all of the "traits" needed, which ends up more op than just being lucky. besides, bad things happen to them, too - they just have a way of working out! (so for instance, maybe they miss the bus, but a friend happens to be driving by and can give them a ride. things like that!)

for everyone ; what do you guys think would be a reasonable wait time for other profiles for the same role? i'd hate to cut it too short, but i don't want to go ridiculously long, either.

(also, if there's anything else that isn't clear, please please bring it up - i don't want you guys feeling like you have to make shots in the dark!)

@Wisp aighty no problem, that's my bad on the luck thing, just what my interpretation of it was >.< I'll edit it at some point tomorrow when I get the chance too.

@Kiowa so i realized (after talking with draco about it) that the 'blood of fortune' role wasn't totally clear on how lucky they are! since this isn't going to be first-come first-serve, and i don't want to end up judging your profile based on something that i messed up, draco helped me figure out how to clarify how the luck works! (this also applies a bit to other donors, so i'm going to update the 'species' section accordingly with these notes!)

for the different donors, the needed "trait" only applies to them, not their whole family; it's kind of like an indicator that their blood has that property that's needed. aside from some mystic test, but that part doesn't really matter.

for luck in particular, good luck doesn't make someone a jack of all trades, master of all - that would make them applicable to all of the "traits" needed, which ends up more op than just being lucky. besides, bad things happen to them, too - they just have a way of working out! (so for instance, maybe they miss the bus, but a friend happens to be driving by and can give them a ride. things like that!)

for everyone ; what do you guys think would be a reasonable wait time for other profiles for the same role? i'd hate to cut it too short, but i don't want to go ridiculously long, either.

Would a couple days be too short? I know if we wanted a certain role badly we would post asap. 

(my bb is ready to be put up for consideration darlins'! @Wisp @Dracogenius <3 thanks for being patient with me and i hope you like her because i already love her tbh!!)

blood of tranquility

wwjd...

(what would johnny cash do?)

n a m e ; true deveaux. yes, that's her real name.

a g e ; seventeen.

p r o n o u n s ; she/her.

o r i e n t a t i o n ; bi on all counts, a little shy about it. leans a little more towards men though she's never been in a relationship with one.

b i o ;

"she grew up in an indiana town, had a good lookin' mama who never was around, but she grew up tall & she grew up right with them indiana boys on an indiana night."

tom petty references aside, true was raised a southern belle in a parish situated a little to the left of new orleans, louisiana. she was raised by a single mother and her extended family, whose lineage expands all the way up into southern missouri. really, her family was the typical redneck type. distilling moonshine out of the back of a 1970s' chevy truck, getting slammed off of it afterwards and streaking buck naked through the bayou in the waning hours of the evening. yes, that's what true grew up with.

mostly, true would spend the humid summer days with the sun beating down her exposed skin at the back of her papery sundress, dirty socks slouched haphazardly on her crossed ankles. she was raised on the static sounds of patsy cline and don gibson that came sweet as molasses from the am radio waves. of course, that was when she wasn't busy loading herself onto the old schoolbus that would drive her ten miles out every morning to the nearest schoolhouse. if you count a broken-down old farmhouse in the company of at most ten other children a decent "schoolhouse". but even then, true would always remain detached, spacey. in her own little world as she absentmindedly formed a chorus to the lyrics she'd scribbled down that same morning on the back of her thesis. there were few subjects in her schooling that she could actually stand to pay attention to. among them being focused mathematics and science. hell, she could barely even long divide honestly.

no, what she was really interested in growing up was the long and dismal history of the southern united states. the history of the slave trade. the forced relocation of the cherokee natives on the trail of tears. events that sparked the heavily forlorn sounds of blues rock. the civil strife during the 1960s that inspired folk music.

she enjoyed learning about american gothic literature. nathaniel hawthorne. washington irving.

once a month, she would always convince her mother to pile her and her many brothers into their chevy and drive her ten miles out to the nearest town library, where she would always come out with an armful of compendiums of short stories.

being the youngest child of a family with five male cousins had its pitfalls for the most part. true was always the child who was simply just... left to her own devices. while her cousins were the ones who were constantly shoving eachother around, she would always be the one standing away from their confrontations. rarely did she ever truly intercede, and if she did they would usually find some way to turn their ire on her.

no, when it came to being the mediator of a dispute, true always had much more of a natural touch when it came to her older relatives. drunk uncles bickering, her mothers' close friends getting into catfights with her. she's always had what you could describe as an old soul. strumming a beat-up six string on her hot tin roof humming hank williams tunes.

due to her 'humble' origins and less-than-average proficiency in math and science, you could probably imagine how shocked true was to have received a letter for a scholarship at an elite academy out-of-state. her mother was hesitant to send her, bless her heart, as honestly, what kind of school would reach out to a girl who'd never even applied for anything of the sort... and whose only aptitude was strumming a guitar by ear until something came out sounding decent. not to mention the fact that not one of the deveaux family had ever been privileged enough for something like this. in the end, however, she decided to accept the scholarship of her own accord and went away with little more than an old, dusty suitcase packed with all the sundresses she had and her beloved acoustic guitar slung around her back.

c0d3da019f72f3b6072fa4a46515dc78.jpg
sanguine academy. if that ain't the most unusual name for a school, true doesn't know exactly what is. but hey, she's dormin' with the rich kids now. their namin' standards and such are probably a lot more different than what she'd been brought up with.

currently, the sprite of a girl is taking light, careful steps towards the large wrought-iron gate seperating who she is now to her new reality.

true pauses in front of it, eyes tracing the intricate monogram twisted in iron. she takes the moment to also adjust her guitar strap that had been digging uncomfortably into her neck since she stepped out of the taxi cab and set foot on entirely new soil.

past the somewhat ominous gate, true can see the open courtyard garnished with perfectly kept rosebushes and centered by a breathtakingly beautiful fountain, a steady mist falling where the water condenses into the air.

and how inviting the mist looks on the hot summer day, and how quickly she would make for the fountain... if it wasn't for the students that had already arrived yesterday. the problem is, each one of the students in the courtyard is dressed to academic perfection. their uniforms are just barely visible from where she stands, but she could vaguely make out dressy shirts, emblems, and the distinctive slate-and-red pattern of academy colors. the exact same emblem and colors her thin fingers first ran over on the seal of the envelope that held the fateful scholarship letter.

already, she could just feel the blood drain from her face as she drops her gaze to her modest sundress, perenially stained dusty brown and moldy green in places from adventures past. there wasn't a day gone by that she felt out-of-place dressed like this when she was on the bayou.

her voice is almost too meek to comprehend and wavering as she whispers words of reassurance to herself, purposely lightening her louisiana accent.

❛ al'right, true, you can do this. ma' says that if they wanna help me be a musician someday then this is my best bet for success. just gotta get on up to room- ❜ there is a shuffle as she lets one hand off of the handle of her suitcase and digs around the front pocket of her dress for the orientation letter, ❛ ...room 114, maybe they'll have an outfit up there already just waitin' for me to wear. just gotta avoid all the people... ❜ 

true's mousy hair clings to the sweat on the back of her neck as she reaffirms her grip on the suitcase. she brings her eyes back to land square on the small crowd in the courtyard. she'd been walking for the past twenty minutes already, she can't afford to tarry around now.

tentatively, she puts a hand to the right side of the gate, shoving it open as quickly as she possibly could with how heavy it is. it makes an ear-piercing screech as if the hinges on the gate had been neglected for far too long.

how old is this academy... really?

true makes for the front doors of the dormitories double-time, dragging her luggage over the cobblestone behind her.

@Kiowa nah, i should have been clearer! there's no rush (as of yet), so take your time!

@SixVillagesTogether right now, i'm thinking three days - people have work and school to consider as well, and i don't want everyone to rush profiles and end up with a result they don't like.

if someone has a profile in the works and they don't think they can make it in the three days but still be close, then i can extend it a little for them if they let me know, but otherwise close it off after three days, perhaps.

but since this is freshly up, i'm not worried about it just yet. once profiles start rolling in more, it should be pretty straightforward - there were eleven(?) people interested, so we should be okay.

unless a bunch of other people show up, haha.

@hearts that's alright! at least you let us know she's a wip - would've been a little confusing otherwise, LOL

i actually held off on posting the rp until i'd gotten ophelia done completely, since i would've felt awful about expecting profiles from you guys when she was only half-finished!

@Tori Bradley hey! we noticed that you posted your wip character sheet in the characters thread - i'm guessing that you missed this in the guidelines! could you please remove (hide) your post from that thread?

~ post your character in the ooc first, pinging both myself and draco - since roles are

limited, we want this to be fair, and not just do a first-come-first-serve.

Blood of Prominence

n a m e ; Vincent Tyler

n i c k n a m e ; Vince, Vinnie

a g e ; Seventeen

p r o n o u n s ; He/Him

o r i e n t a t i o n ; Bisexual, though he leans more towards guys

b i o ; Vincent Tyler was born on August 14, 1999 to Michael and Erin Tyler. Michael and Erin were high school sweethearts who married fresh out of high school and had a child only nine months later. Michael's father was a mechanic and owned the local shop where Michael worked. He went to night school at the local community college to get his Masters in business so he could inherit the shop after his father passed away. His wife, Erin, was a talented artist with dreams of having her work shown in a museum.

With Vincent's birth came great joy for the young newly weds. Both parents were very family oriented and excited to raise a child of their own. From birth, it was clear that Vincent was highly intelligent. He could walk at eight months and talk at ten. From the age of two to the age of six, Vincent taught himself how to read at a fourth grade level and speak as if he were twelve years old. He preferred learning over playing and books over other kids.

During his elementary school years, he began to show a natural charisma that drew students and teachers alike to him. He was constantly the center of attention and the other kids always followed his lead. Despite this, Vincent never noticed it. He doesn't know why he has so much charisma or why people regard him as a natural leader. In sixth grade, he began to show a special talent for science. He had a fascination with the inner workings of our world, and he pursued it with an inspiring passion.

Throughout middle school and most of high school, Vincent participated in every science fair and expo that he could. At sixteen, he invented a device that located missing items based off their last electro-magnetic signature. He also learned to put his natural leadership and born charisma to good use. He participated in student government programs, won class president four times, and was the president of debate club three years running. He enjoyed being a leader and debating thoroughly, and they quickly became something he participated in regularly. But Vincent wanted to do more. He wanted to help out with his community somehow. So Vincent started joining charities, coming up with community petitions for worthy causes, and spending the majority of his money on community projects.

When he got his letter in the mail, he was surprised, but pleasantly. He had heard of Sanguine Academy and knew that it was for only the richest of humans and the vampire elite. Scholarships to the school were extremely rare and only for specific fields, making them few and far between. He was excited to learn this his scholarship was for science, as it had always been his favorite subject and a point of interest for him. Almost immediately, Vincent Tyler began anticipating his new life as a Sanguine Academy student.

Height: 6'1

Eye Color: Slate-Gray

220px-Rich_Manley.jpg
"Vincent, sweetheart, are you sure you want to go to this school?" Erin Tyler asked her son for the hundred millionth time.

She had been mother-henning him for weeks since he'd received the scholarship letter. Vincent groaned while his father laughed silently from behind his wife's shoulder. His son scowled at him before turning back to his mother.

"Yes, Mama, I'm sure. This is a big opportunity for me. I promise I'll come back and see you and Pop whenever I can," he assured her.

Erin brushed tears from her eyes and enveloped her son in a tight embrace. She was in the beginning stages of empty next syndrome (ENS). Vincent was, after all, her only child, and he was off to boarding school. The boy hugged his mother back, looking up into his father's proud, wizened eyes. He knew his parents would miss him, just as he would miss them, but he also knew that they, like himself, were proud of him and the life he was living. They always had been and always would be. Their family was a close one, and full of love and loyalty. Erin finally released him and stepped backwards into her husband's arms.

"Okay. Well, Vince, you better get going. You don't want to miss your plane," Michael said, handing Vincent his backpack.

The eighteen year old took the bag, waved goodbye to his parents, and headed through the terminal to his plane. The flight lasted about three hours, most of which Vincent slept through. When the plane touched ground in the city that housed Vincent's new home for the next year, he grabbed his carry on and followed the horde of passengers to the baggage claim. When he made it out of his terminal, a man holding a sign with Vincent's name on it waved him over. During the drive to the academy, Vincent surveyed the city that was now his home and marveled over the opportunities this school offered. He was grateful to have been offered a scholarship, but still curious as to why he'd been chosen. What about a normal suburban teenager from Illinois stood out to such a prestigious school.

"Welcome to Sanguine Academy, Mr. Tyler," said the who'd driven him here as he opened the car door.

Vincent stared in awe at the gorgeous architectural buildings before him as he stepped out of the car, gathered up his luggage, and headed for the large oak doors of the Sanguine Academy dormitory.

@Wisp@Dracogenius I edited him per your requests. Hope he's good now!

Last edited:
it's been brought to my attention that i failed to explain the dorms at all very well, so i'm going to sort that out and write it up real quick! for ease of access, it'll just go in the same section as the species & roles.

i'll let you guys know when it's up, in case you want to reference it at all for your profiles!

(if there's anything else you want to know about sanguine academy, too, let me know! i was so eager to get this up, i skipped a few things ;v; )

@Dracogenius i got you. mini fridges in particular... they need the head of their dorm's permission for that!

if they have a mini fridge, expect it to get checked at irregular intervals to make sure they're not smuggling any alcohol or anything onto campus.

back to writing up everything, thank you for your inquiry < 3

The Black Sheep

N a m e: Min-jun Seok

N i c k n a m e: Mickey

A g e: Eighteen

P r o n o u n: He/Him

O r i e n t a t i o n: Homosexual

B i o:

The Seok clan. The perfect vampires. No vampire clan could outmatch tradition and appearance like the Seok family did. Even from its modest beginnings the Korean council always kept the Seok family in a favorable light. How could they not? The Seok practically perfected the image of the egotistical blue-blooded aristocrat. Haughty? Check. Condescending to humans? Check. Viewed convention over innovation? Check. This family could not pander to the council more if they try. Other clans coveted the Seok’s attention and praise. High status and positive reputation essentially coursed through the Seok’s blood. With the clan so high on their mighty pedestal nothing they say or do could ever be reprimanded by the council..right? Well not exactly.

The Seok’s downfall began like most stories do. A love story and a change of heart (or many). From what Min-jun remembers of his childhood, his grandfather’s and his step-grandmother’s love transformed the Seok, for what Min-jun believes is the better. About a century and a half ago Min-jun grandmother left the clan for “unknown” reasons. (Most of the clan knew why, their lady was a bit..loose) Jun-ho, Min-jun grandfather was heart-broken, becoming a shell of a man he once was. No one in the clan, not even Min-jun his bubbly grandson could bring a smile to the vampire lord’s lips. A dark cloud settle over the Seok until Jun-ho met Bo-A during one of his weekly trip with his grandson to the market. Min-jun could recall the wondrous look that enveloped the vampire’s face at the site of the young blonde hair saleswoman. For the human and vampire it was love at first site. Jun-ho was positively enraptured by the exotic fair-haired beauty, and Bo-A the open-minded human captivated by the vampire lord and his whimsical young heir.

Jun-ho offered Bo-A a high paying wage to be Min-jun’s caretaker, which Bo-A accepted happily. Many in the Seok clan was outraged. A human in the main house?! Taking care of the young heir?! To most it was absolute blasphemy, however soon enough the clan’s viewpoint of the woman changed. Whether it was the beaming smile on tLord Seok’s face when Bo-A entered the room. Or the patient spirit she emanate in every ridiculous task she was assigned to by the embers of the clan in addition to caring for Min-jun. The woman had a grace to powerful to name. Whether it was begrudging respect or total adoration Bo-A gained a reputation as a respectable woman with more honor than the whole clan combined. Jun-ho and Bo-A married twenty years after the meeting in the small market. A few years later she was turned after much persuasion from Jun-ho.

The marriage between Min-jun grandfather and grandmother brought along many queries of the actual advantage of being vampire especially in Bo-A situation. While she loved her new family and clan, her human family was growing old and dying only to leave Bo-A as the last remaining individual of her blood family. Depression filled the lady’s heart as she watch all the ones she love fade away right before her very eyes. Her mother, father, sister, bother; her whole family gone. The desire to be with her loved ones overbearing, she requested Jun-ho change her back. The request was impossible, however the deep love he had for his wife overtook him. All Jun-ho wanted to do was make her smile again. So he began conducting experiment trying to find the cure for vampirism hoping to bring joy back to his wife. Min-jun being the sweet child he was stayed with his grandmother daily keeping her company, his childhood filled with her stories and sweet words.

Throughout the next century Jun-ho and the Seok developed radical changes in their opinions of human, especially those of Min-jun generation. Members including Jun-ho begun to commune and connect with humans in the villages near the castle. Viewpoints altering, and ideas revolutionizing in the Seok. At first it was unnoticeable. An aunt making becoming close friends with a rich human family. (She was just developing family connections) An Uncle convincing another vampire to not hunt for the night (He was just tired, surely he would feed tomorrow) Jun-ho himself appointing a small number of human as advisors for counseling, and requesting that the family adopted the policy of consuming animal blood over human. His new philosophy stating humans were in every right, a vampire’s equal not their prey.  The Seok’s adoring their lord and new lady embraced the new opinions spreading through the clan. However Jun-ho underestimated just how tolerant the council would be to the family’s new open-mindedness.

News of the Seok’s family views flooded their district reaching the ears of the council.  To say that the council was upset would be an understatement. Not only did the Seok break countless centuries of tradition, rumors spread that Jun-ho and his family was conducting experiment to find the “cure” for vampirism. It was downright sacrilege! The council decided something must be done immediately to prevent the Seok’s “disease” from spreading to other families and clans. As gossip and rumor of the human-loving Seok’s. Proponents of the Seok dispersed quickly like bats from a lit cave.  The Seok name becoming synonymous with lunacy and heresy. The family name was in the communal toilet.  Min-jun observed his grandfather struggles with the council and aristocratic society with dismay. Yes his grandfather was fanciful, but so was Min-jun. Multiple members of the Seok family tried to rectify their situation, but every action was met with deep skepticism. Jun-ho was faced with a difficult decision. Step down as head of the clan, and have his incredibly bright but socially awkward grandson participate in the blood donor program at Sanguine Academy to prove the Seok family saw the error in their ways. Or his family would be dismissed from the council; forever pariahs of the aristocratic society. In the end Jun-ho agreeing to the council’s terms believing his clan has suffered enough. His poor grandson who grew up enclosed in the estate spending more time with the older members of his clan especially his grandfather and step-grandmother. Nowhere near ready to face the cruelty of upper-class society, Min-jun will have to learn the status quo of being around those in his age group. But how can a kid who rattles on about odd subjects like no tomorrow and misses entire social cues survive at Sanguine Academy? Well the community at Sanguine academy will just have to find out.

tumblr_nnzwkguYfG1qlv0dfo1_500.png
Spoiler:

“It is time to leave my son”

It was late August when Min-jun found himself uprooted from everything he’d known and love. He knew his father meant well, but to fly half way across the world to Sanguine Academy. Min-Jin had never been very far outside of his ancestral home, never having the need or desire too. Desperate times called for extreme counter measures, nevertheless Min-jun did not want to go through with the council's outrageous request.  Could there be a requirement to rebuild the clan’s reputation that didn't threatening Min-jun sanity? Him, the most sociably awkward vampire in the Seok clan seduce and enrapture a Blood Donor? The very thought nearly brought Min-jun to tears. Whether from the hilarity of the situation or the sheer impossibility of Min-jun actually accomplishing this endeavor remained a mystery. To put it crudely Mickey was unequivocally and positively screwed. Trudging alongside his father in the airport, Min-jun thoughts annihilated any self-confidence his father attempted to instill within his son.

“Mickey. Please, you have to be more confident in yourself.” His father declared stopping him and his son next to one of the airport benches. Whenever his father used his nickname and inevitable lecture was paired along with it.

“Mickey you come from one of the oldest family to have ever existed in all of Asian. Be proud. The is more to you than your capable of imagining. You must keep you head held high. The family needs you to be strong. I need you to be strong.”

He knew his father was trying to be encouraging, but being reminded that whole clan future rested upon his shoulder did not help his anxiousness. A sigh worked its way out Min-jun’s lips as he stood up from the airport bench stretching his arms up and over his head. It was fairly late in the airport, the Korean boy having to catch an extremely late flight to make it to Sanguine Academy at a decent hour the next day. If his flight wasn’t delayed (which it wasn’t. It was on a private jet owned by the family. Hey even if the reputation was down the drain, does not mean their pocket were) he would arrive on a Wednesday a week before the class started. It gave him enough time to adjust to the new environment filled to the brim with people he had to interact with. Could someone just burn him now? 

“Yes father I know. I represent the family. I will strive to make everyone in the clan proud, including you father.” He answered before offering a deep bow in his father’s direction. 

“Good luck my son”

After receiving a nod and a deep bow in return from his father Min-jun gather his carry on item and walk down the hallway towards his terminal. Fortunately since the jet was owned by his clan, it mean that all his item were already on the plane ready to go. Taking out his headphone, he placed them on his head. Human pop music reverberated in his ears as he climbed the stair up and entered the luxury plane. With a final look outside the window next to his seat, Min-jun stared as home drifted further and further away. 

“Father. What have you gotten me into?” 

Sanguine Academy, boarding school for the rich and influential stood before him. His mission to bond with the human his family petitioned for weighed firmly on his shoulders. There was no ifs, ands, or buts. Mickey had to successfully complete this daunting task before him, or the council would expel his family. His family reputation lied solely in his hands. Taking one huge breath in and out Min-jun begun moving forward towards his new life.

@Wisp@DracogeniusOkay done! Again if anything need to be edited or if you want me to fix something just ping me! X3

@Wisp That's fine my character is just a health junky anyways

like god forbid they find a mountain dew in the fridge she'd freak out more than they would freak out 

your welcome it was a useless inquiry 

im just trying to look alive and active guys

@scoundrel Forgive me for disturbing you, but I'm afraid that you are incorrect. You are supposed to post here for WIP and processing characters; accepted characters go into the character section, as said on the character thread which i can't seem to quote successfully atm

edit ;; i meant character thread not character form given that such can be confusing and may refer to the actual skeleton for some people

@scoundrel Forgive me for disturbing you, but I'm afraid that you are incorrect. You are supposed to post here for WIP and processing characters; accepted characters go into the character section, as said on the character form which i can't seem to quote successfully atm

here you are < 3

~ post your character in the ooc first, pinging both myself and draco - since roles are

limited, we want this to be fair, and not just do a first-come-first-serve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back