OOC (Star Wars RP)

criminal Sith Scum would be an appropriate address. I'm also fond of galactic dumpster juice

Last edited by a moderator:
criminal Sith Scum would be an appropriate address. I'm also fond of galactic dumpster juice

If he wanted to be killed , sure , that would be great. Somehow I doubt he wants to get beheaded on the spot , though. 

Also , technically the Sith aren't criminals. They kind of have a government and everything set up for themselves , which means they're not breaking any laws while they're in their own territory. That second one is accurate though , as far as insults go. 

Yeah...

Also... I'm not quite sure where Costa would stand as a Jedi.  As I have his backstory right now, he never went through a proper apprenticeship with a master and was pretty much field-promoted to knight so that they could send him on the mission.  Is that even how it works?

Yeah...

Also... I'm not quite sure where Costa would stand as a Jedi.  As I have his backstory right now, he never went through a proper apprenticeship with a master and was pretty much field-promoted to knight so that they could send him on the mission.  Is that even how it works?

It could very likely be a part of his trials - he's provisionally a knight right now (with most of the privileges of one) , and once he completes this mission he'll be an official knight. This would make sense for a part of the Jedi Trials , too , especially for a sentinel type. I imagine it was similar when Alashar had to capture her first fallen Jedi , myself. 

You see when a boy grows to a certain age his body will start to change in completely natural ways.

IMG_1258.JPG...seriously , what the hell does that have to do with absolutely anything recently posted? 

Yes, Darth, my lord, that stuff. I sorry what both shadow and HK have stated here. Now I'm going to go back to trying not to be dizzy.

IMG_1337.PNG

Because the super bow is happening , and this was the most 'Dxun' thing I could find related to that. So I just figured I'd show it to everyone , because it's appropriate and (in my opinion) rather awesome. 

neo-Cruasader symbol , bitches.

My only question is the hosted projects considering how many there are now.  Other than that... I won't lie, I'm looking forward to getting all my font colors back.

*pops into existence* Oh it looks like all the HP that are more then one thread will be left intact. But yeah I'm looking forward to going back. The mobile site was much more user friendly. 

And we'll get back the alternative like buttons.  Including the hype-cookies! *nom*

Assuming those weren't the add-ons they spoke of that were making everything fall apart behind the scenes pre—move-alpha. I'm probably wrong because I'm terrible at computer stuff.

Anyway , as I suppose I never commented on this.. yeah , I'm just kind of apathetic. Mostly because I figured they'd decide to transition back at some point , if it was in any way feasible. There were just too many complaints about the new format for them not to do it. 

They said that in a future they'd add the alternative like buttons, since they were in fact addons, as HK said, and Dwiz wants to make sure that the creator of said addon was going to be updating them in the future. But they will come back in a future. That to me, however, is not really anything I'm overly excited about, not that I don't want it back; I never really used them so its just neat if they bring them back, ya know? I am quite excited for BBCode to come back, though, since I had gotten familiarized with it back in the day to an extent where I could make my CS's somewhat pretty and with HTML I dunno how to do shit, so even if the lack of BBCode right now doesn't exactly bother me, its return is quite exciting. 

Oh , they have? That's good to hear then , because I enjoyed having those different ratings (it was kind of an indicator , in my mind , if my post succeeded in a tone I wished it to have). As for BBCode being back..  I could never use BBCode to begin with , so it's return is just kind of 'meh' to me. In the olden days (before I met Folclor and I just kind of floated around looking at RPs to join - about a year and a half ago) , if a CS required me to code I'd just be out even if I did have some kind of character concept for it. 

*walks in whistling, and hangs a poster, then walks out*

i-saw-a-spider-and-then-this-happen_o_2459513.jpg

I haven't updated on anything my Rodian has been doing for a while.
Considering posting whatever he's doing on Hoth right now.

I haven't updated on anything my Rodian has been doing for a while.
Considering posting whatever he's doing on Hoth right now.

Go ahead mate!

Also , just a minor thing about your new CS.. there is no such thing as 'College' in the Star Wars universe. The rest is fine enough (from a Lore standpoint , of course - it's still Folclor's final word , but I don't see anything wrong with it other than that) , but that's just something that needs to be corrected. 

Go ahead mate!

Also , just a minor thing about your new CS.. there is no such thing as 'College' in the Star Wars universe. The rest is fine enough (from a Lore standpoint , of course - it's still Folclor's final word , but I don't see anything wrong with it other than that) , but that's just something that needs to be corrected. 

Didn't know that.
Thanks, I'll fix it.

Edit: FIXED

@TommyGun15 are you looking for a generic counsel member or for Delrick to be the handler. Cause Delrick is not in a position to run Jedi operatives right now. 

But thanks for thinking I could do a good enough job to be a handler. My intentions are for the Jedi counsel members to be basically one off characters. This no character sheets. 

And Alashar simply isn't in control of any other Jedi Shadows/spies - she's a follower through and through , and thus very far from being a leader in any form. 

@TommyGun15 are you looking for a generic counsel member or for Delrick to be the handler. Cause Delrick is not in a position to run Jedi operatives right now. 

But thanks for thinking I could do a good enough job to be a handler. My intentions are for the Jedi counsel members to be basically one off characters. This no character sheets. 

Right, but Alashar is reporting to a handler, whom is being run by Grim.  Costa is using the Jedi secure channel, and I didn't know if there was only one of those, or if there were multiple.  I also don't know if maybe Alashar and Costa have the same handler.  In either case, Alashar and her handler might also hear Costa's report, which is what I tagged you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back