• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

That's more or less what she does lol I can also see her and Jon being friends on their own, too
Unlikely probably haha. Jon used to be an overconfident jock like guy, but that was when he was a human and a ruthless bigot from a town that is seen by some as the most anti-supernatural rights town in the country. Now he's a werewolf, he's withdrawn and keeps to himself for obvious reasons, so he might not. He also doesn't want anyone to pry enough to find out where he came from.

If she's a football fan, however, then maybe that would be the only thing they'd have in common. Both of them yelling at the screen when a player screws up.

ok so i will have to first reply to Lances thing or rather his β€œmother” that is both nice, rude and efficient. Then Halo and Oxi thing, leave for a while to get the picture frame for Jon, but on the way give Allen a heads-up that the two are here and you might want to go to them. find the goddamn picture frame in the room that looks like a bomb exploded in the middle. give it to Jon whatever he wants it or not.

Unlikely probably haha. Jon used to be an overconfident jock like guy, but that was when he was a human and a ruthless bigot from a town that is seen by some as the most anti-supernatural rights town in the country. Now he's a werewolf, he's withdrawn and keeps to himself for obvious reasons, so he might not. He also doesn't want anyone to pry enough to find out where he came from.

If she's a football fan, however, then maybe that would be the only thing they'd have in common. Both of them yelling at the screen when a player screws up.
I'm not sure if any current chara is a football fan lol who is he most likely to befriend?

ok so i will have to first reply to Lances thing or rather his β€œmother” that is both nice, rude and efficient. Then Halo and Oxi thing, leave for a while to get the picture frame for Jon, but on the way give Allen a heads-up that the two are here and you might want to go to them. find the goddamn picture frame in the room that looks like a bomb exploded in the middle. give it to Jon whatever he wants it or not.
She's borderline sociopathic I'm sorry lol

just please no more interactions with perun for now, i will only barely have a way to manage 3 interactions in one post and it might not even look that nice.

just please no more interactions with perun for now, i will only barely have a way to manage 3 interactions in one post and it might not even look that nice.
You, picking the internet cafe owner and incidentally becoming a key component to many peoples starter posts:
So_you_have_chosen..._death..jpg

I might have chosen death, but i preferred slow and painful death, rather than fast but tiring death.

you have nice friends.
the ones i hang out with are lets just say "variable".
A Drill Instructor for the army, A police officer, Biker (that often gets handcuffed and reprimanded by my police officer friend for violent behavior, but he is the most loyal person i know), a person that looks like buff Shaggy from scooby doo that plays like eight instruments and runs a bakery in the meantime.
And then there's me a IT guy who works in a security company.
I nearly forgot about the guy who runs his own pub.

you have nice friends.
the ones i hang out with are lets just say "variable".
A Drill Instructor for the army, A police officer, Biker (that often gets handcuffed and reprimanded by my police officer friend for violent behavior, but he is the most loyal person i know), a person that looks like buff Shaggy from scooby doo that plays like eight instruments and runs a bakery in the meantime.
And then there's me a IT guy who works in a security company.
I nearly forgot about the guy who runs his own pub.
Idk how to tell you this but your life is a group RP lol

I base Dams and Oxi on my friends when they go off. Gonna have to give Lance a taste of what I normally get lol
I just picture something like this lol:
MM- why don't you just go talk to them?
Lance- because I'm at least 60% certain they could kill me, and 80% they would

I just picture something like this lol:
MM- why don't you just go talk to them?
Lance- because I'm at least 60% certain they could kill me, and 80% they would
Yeah well, I just looked up what Tressyms are and I think as soon as Oxi meets them Lance is alllllll good. My gosh I want one too lol

nwm
my post is done.
Its hectic and spans a few minutes of time, involves pretty much everyone, and its long. 640 words.
might have written more but don't feel like doing so.

So Perun's Skeleton keys it is.
Yes he has a key ring that has a skeletal motive on it with all the keys.
cause why not

nevermore.
ok will post it, go to sleep and maybe in the morn' i will make it look nicer.

now off to sleep and you all need to read that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back