• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

It is written right under the "no parrots, but other pets allowed" part so if he read the contract then he knows.

Actually... it's not that I don't want to do this, but I think it would be best if I just dropped out. I'm not going to be getting to this anytime soon, unfortunately.

will read what has been given to me to read and might post a reply today, or in the morn'

this tired mind has an inkling of an idea but its too tired to write it all down.
so i will write as much as i can now and do the rest in the morning.
Sorry for that

you know im tired, when i tried to drink out of a closed empty bottle, instead of the glass full of juice.

To be honest, way too much.
It's an uncanny valley between me and him, except the appearance, the mental stuff along with the tiredness is almost the same.
But I do hear colors which are nice.

and now i have to respond to 3 posts in 1.
well might as well drink my energy potion and go with this hastily.

and now i have to think.
What the hell did i just read or rather what language was used.
"A curt upward chinbob"
Like am i this hecking old that i don't know what this means.
And by energy potion i mean, an energy drink with heck tons of vitamins, supplements and other stuff to wake a person up like mint and chilli pepper extract.
Its deep yellow with a tint of red and mint green, i swirl it around in its round bottle (like a potion bottle) and drink it in one gulp till its empty.
normally person would at least gag at it or throw up but i don't have gag reflexes, and its a good thing for me.

I love every word of this lol
and now i have to think.
What the hell did i just read or rather what language was used.
"A curt upward chinbob"
Like am i this hecking old that i don't know what this means.
And by energy potion i mean, an energy drink with heck tons of vitamins, supplements and other stuff to wake a person up like mint and chilli pepper extract.
Its deep yellow with a tint of red and mint green, i swirl it around in its round bottle (like a potion bottle) and drink it in one gulp till its empty.
normally person would at least gag at it or throw up but i don't have gag reflexes, and its a good thing for me.

I think the two characters were once old people who somehow became young again and now they're trying to speak in a way they think young people do nowadays.

I think the two characters were once old people who somehow became young again and now they're trying to speak in a way they think young people do nowadays.
That too, is something I love every moment of lol I want to let the others post first but Lance meeting those two is gonna be a whole trip

Well maybe someone might have heard him hit the floor when his transformation pain hit him? In his next post, however, I'm planning on getting him to ask Perun about a spare picture frame which he said was in the small apartment or something. Maybe as he walks over to Perun, either Lance or Cassandra try and strike up a conversation. Lance said that he was going to give him one of his sweets. It would make it all awkward because Jon can't eat anything that isn't raw meat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back