• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

I love what you’re bringing to the table. We have not fleshed our religion and magic whatsoever; Allen is a magical character but his β€œpowers” are derived from a curse, meaning his powers are more of an anomaly than an example of magic in this world.
Also, just to let y’all know, I am gonna be hella hands off with lore decisions because I don’t want to necessarily have final say on everything about this canon. As long as everyone feels that the lore is reasonably cohesive and accommodates all of us I am fine with it; You are free to pitch whatever lore ideas and decide via consensus what will go. I’m just here to make sure everybody’s perspective is accounted for and write the lore pages once we’ve fleshed everything out.
I also know nothing about final fantasy but I’d be interested to see what elements from that canon you’d like to infuse! I don’t necessarily want there to be outright final fantasy elements (like, canon characters and entities) but I’d be fine with reskinning elements from the series for our roleplay (basing entities/plots/archs off of final fantasy stuff but tweaking it so it doesn’t feel out of place)
I take it that means I can submit a chara for approval? Lol reskinning is what I usually do, so it'll probably be easier if I post it then you tell me if I need to edit it, if you don't mind

"And I took that personally"

Me, watching what happens next:
Shiba Inu Waiting GIF by KeepUpWithJazAndYumi
That wasn't meant with malintent, it just made me laugh bc it reminded me of that meme I posted lol

ok, a quick question because I forgot.
How many people wanted to live in Perun's apartment/dorm thingy.
Just a quick headcount and for the post.
Cause from what I remember 3 characters are renting rooms from Perun.
Allen, Diomis, Orasea
with Rowan working there but I don't remember if we decide that he would rent a room upstairs as well.

Last edited:
ok, a quick question because I forgot.
How many people wanted to live in Perun's apartment/dorm thingy.
Just a quick headcount and for the post.
Cause from what I remember 3 characters are renting rooms from Perun.
Allen, Diomis, Orasea
with Rowan working there but I don't remember if we decide that he would rent a room upstairs as well.
Would there be an apartment that isn't like a shared communal thing cos he'd want to hide his identity and it'd look suspicious since he'd have to find a way to eat raw meat, to not have to explain why he just happens to disappear during a full moon and find a way to hide all his belongings that might also reveal his bigoted family background

why the hell not.

As long as he pays his rent.
And maybe up top.
since the building is made of 3 floors.
1st floor is the cafe, 2nd floor is the shared communal thing kind of deal, it has direct access to the cafe. And the 3rd floor with a separate staircase with only 3 apartments, 2 medium size and 1 small size.
although the small sized one is used as a storage room.
so go ahead
just know the rent is a bit bigger for those up top.

why the hell not.

As long as he pays his rent.
And maybe up top.
since the building is made of 3 floors.
1st floor is the cafe, 2nd floor is the shared communal thing kind of deal, it has direct access to the cafe. And the 3rd floor with a separate staircase with only 3 apartments, 2 medium size and 1 small size.
although the small sized one is used as a storage room.
so go ahead
just know the rent is a bit bigger for those up top.
he has a full-time job and always pays his rent on time. He's a responsible guy, doesn't have any pets, never has people over unless someone needs something and doesn't like to party. He'll be the dream renter.

well then you have gotten a key, just know that Perun likes a bit of noise so he lives in the communal part, also because he has direct access to the cafe that way.
Just know that you will have to pay for a coffee and breakfast unlike those in the communal part. but you have a decent housing all for yourself with a scream-proof room (as in thick walls and sound proof padding.)

and i think 490 words are decent for a first post.

well then you have gotten a key, just know that Perun likes a bit of noise so he lives in the communal part, also because he has direct access to the cafe that way.

and i think 490 words are decent for a first post.
the only time he'd probably hear noise from my character's apartment would be if there's a big football game on. You'd think he was having a full-blown argument with someone. When a game is on, he becomes like the stereotypical football chud. How would my character get to the apartment, would it be going through the cafe or would there be another entrance?

To the second part, I agree.

Entrance on the back, it has a staircase leading to both of the housing floors, and a back entrance to the cafe as well, but its only used when new stuff is bought since the back entrance is way bigger than the front one.

I feel like I'm an actual renter asking about a property.
Entrance on the back, it has a staircase leading to both of the housing floors, and a back entrance to the cafe as well, but its only used when new stuff is bought since the back entrance is way bigger than the front one.

i probably should have tagged people that the rp began but I'm too damn tired. so someone do that for me i will go to sleep. its nearly midnight here.

well ask away then.
if i had time i could have made the layout in a building planner program but to tired for that.

Sorry I've completely ignored/forgotten about this! And sorry I still haven't made a character! Is anyone else still here that's going more slice-of-life or is it all the dystopian people now?

well, it is a slice of life, otherwise, why would the entire Cafe and communal housing shtick go through.

well, it is a slice of life, otherwise, why would the entire Cafe and communal housing shtick go through.
I'm just talking about people who are more into the slice of life versus the dystopian elements.

I mean Perun kind of likes being more like a swing with sometimes doing more slice of life and othertimes being immersed in the dystopian elements.
But the major part for him is the Slice of Life with the dystopian elements in the backdrop.

Alright. Well... I'll try to remember this a bit more, and I'll try to write up a decent character so I can hop in.

and im gonna go to sleep for I'm falling asleep while typing this sentence so cya in the morn'

Megilagor Megilagor

Can you tag the people you're character is calling out?

I'm just not sure if I /my characters were among them, lol

Hmm... would it be alright if my character wasn't part of this refuge place or whatever to begin with, but I had my first post be them arriving for the first time at this refuge place? That might help explain my lateness to this whole thing.

Megilagor Megilagor

Can you tag the people you're character is calling out?

I'm just not sure if I /my characters were among them, lol
Dont worry your characters are mentioned, i just did it vaguely since i don't remember if Rowan Nightshade98 Nightshade98 also lives there or just works at the cafe.
so when he/she replies with the answer i will edit it yet again.
So if possible leave room for Rowan to move/exist there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back