• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

toxification

Roleplaying Thread

Knight boi Knight boi GirlOnMarz GirlOnMarz yutohase yutohase BuggaBoo BuggaBoo

Here is a place for y’all to plot while i set everything else up

Hey everyone!
I have a few questions I want to ask everyone so that we can all get what we want out of this concept and get some plots going.
No pressure to answer any or all of them!
  1. What plot ideas do you have?
  2. Do you have any worldbuilding ideas or questions?
  3. What kinds of threads would you like to do? (Slice of life, romance, dramatic, fluff, platonic, dark, etc)
  4. What kind of relationship dynamics do you want to play out?

Last edited:
Hey everyone!
I have a few questions I want to ask everyone so that we can all get what we want out of this concept and get some plots going.
  3. What kinds of threads would you like to do? (Slice of life, romance, dramatic, fluff, platonic, dark, etc)

Hi!

1. Depends on the level of angst/oppression the charries deal with. Basically can get plot ideas after questions for #2 answered.
  2. How "Big Brother" is this world and how harsh is the persecution for Supernaturals? Is it hate and fear from general population or is it serious lockdown from military/gov't bodies? What is the overarching plot/end goal of the RP cuz slice of life RPs usually fizzle out once it becomes just a chatroom grind for charries.
  3. I don't understand this question. How many threads do you plan on creating?
  4. In it for the angst and the -punk part of cyberpunk. Not big on romance nor 'locked up in a house/prison' aspects.

Hi!

1. Depends on the level of angst/oppression the charries deal with. Basically can get plot ideas after questions for #2 answered.
  2. How "Big Brother" is this world and how harsh is the persecution for Supernaturals? Is it hate and fear from general population or is it serious lockdown from military/gov't bodies? What is the overarching plot/end goal of the RP cuz slice of life RPs usually fizzle out once it becomes just a chatroom grind for charries.
  3. I don't understand this question. How many threads do you plan on creating?
  4. In it for the angst and the -punk part of cyberpunk. Not big on romance nor 'locked up in a house/prison' aspects.
2. Big brother is not so pervasive that absolutely everyone is being surveilled in every space, but it is pervasive to the point that you have to assume you’re being surveilled if you’re out in public spaces or online without applicable safety measures (to push it further, VPNs and other anti surveillance technologies could actually be illegal).
characters can eek out privacy for sure and can get away with small crimes (with effort and caution).
the persecution that occurs is a hybrid of hate and distrust from the general population and disproportionate policing. There are many practices and policies in place systemically throughout the world that fascilitate the oppression of supernaturals.

and lastly I’m not sure; Maybe we could have an arch centering around the crew’s fight for civil rights.
3. I think a better word would be β€˜scenes’. I ask so that folks who want to focus more on the dystopianism vs folks who want to focus more on slice-of-life can identify one another and collab

Basic plot for my girlie is that she was an up and coming action star for the Nexflit streaming service but that all fell apart when her inner demons manifested themselves like literally.

She lost her contracts, partnerships, sponsorships, contacts and was basically blackballed and blacklisted from Wollyhood. So now she went AWOL for a bit and ended up with a extremist group for Supernatural rights and they {insert act of terror here}. And so she broke away from the extremist group and is trying to take refuge with her old friend group now; the main charries. So like she has to come to grips with her fallen star status and try to figure out how she fits with everyone after sorta leaving them behind when stardom hit and try to keep secret her {insert act of terror here} from her old friends.

So yeah my focus is on the dystopian and hate the group gets from society at large. With subplot of trying to rekindle old friendships (non-romance).

Basic plot for my girlie is that she was an up and coming action star for the Nexflit streaming service but that all fell apart when her inner demons manifested themselves like literally.

She lost her contracts, partnerships, sponsorships, contacts and was basically blackballed and blacklisted from Wollyhood. So now she went AWOL for a bit and ended up with a extremist group for Supernatural rights and they {insert act of terror here}. And so she broke away from the extremist group and is trying to take refuge with her old friend group now; the main charries. So like she has to come to grips with her fallen star status and try to figure out how she fits with everyone after sorta leaving them behind when stardom hit and try to keep secret her {insert act of terror here} from her old friends.

So yeah my focus is on the dystopian and hate the group gets from society at large. With subplot of trying to rekindle old friendships (non-romance).
I love this! I’m also mostly onboard for the angst and friendships so I vibe heavily.
My oc Allen is… Well, I haven’t figured out exactly, but I do know that she has the ability to affect physical reality in his dreams, often inadvertently, and that they can pass as human (with difficulty). I think I want her to be part witch/sorceress and part monster-type.
I think Allen and your char could potentially have kinship being two closeted supernaturals.

I love this! I’m also mostly onboard for the angst and friendships so I vibe heavily.
My oc Allen is… Well, I haven’t figured out exactly, but I do know that she has the ability to affect physical reality in his dreams, often inadvertently, and that they can pass as human (with difficulty). I think I want her to be part witch/sorceress and part monster-type.
I think Allen and your char could potentially have kinship being two closeted supernaturals.
K awesomes just gunna wait to see your sheet to get a sense of how in depth you'd like the app to be

myrkwise myrkwise hi! so here is the OOC!!

K awesomes just gunna wait to see your sheet to get a sense of how in depth you'd like the app to be

myrkwise myrkwise hi! so here is the OOC!!
It’ll be up tomorrow probably, I’ve been working like hell irl lol
For reference I will probably put 6+ paragraphs into my character sheet, that’s about my average. I like a lot of detail, go as in depth as you want to/can.

Oh hell yeah go for it! BD
Alright!

So my basic concept right now (which I might change later on if someone else has a similar concept) is someone who is basically an undead creature, like a zombie or vampire. He's technically immortal, but he can't recover from wounds and is constantly decomposing due to being a literal corpse. In order to maintain himself, he has to consume a certain amount of biomass. If he ever goes too long without consuming anything, he'll start to lose control and go rabid. Like a zombie, physical contact with his skin will result in an infection which will more likely than not result in the death of the victim, who will then rise up once again as an undead thrall under his control who may spread the plague further. This essentially means that he has to cover up every inch of his skin at all times, or else he'd risk a plague running wildly out of control. He'd also constantly be consumed by an everpresent urge to spread the plague living inside him, which he'd constantly be struggling to suppress, somewhat akin to dealing with a terrible addiction. Right now, his main priority is keeping the plague from spreading at any cost, though the plague psychologically prevents him from taking any drastic measures against himself. He's joined with the group of main characters because they're the only people he trusts can keep him under control and potentially even stop him if he ever loses control.

Last edited:
Alright!

So my basic concept right now (which I might change later on if someone else has a similar concept) is someone who is basically an undead creature, like a zombie or vampire. He's technically immortal, but he can't recover from wounds and is constantly decomposing due to being a literal corpse. In order to maintain himself, he has to consume a certain amount of biomass. If he ever goes too long without consuming anything, he'll start to lose control and go rabid. Like a zombie, physical contact with his skin will result in an infection which will more likely than not result in the death of the victim, who will then rise up once again as an undead thrall under his control who may spread the plague further. This essentially means that he has to cover up every inch of his skin at all times, or else he'd risk a plague running wildly out of control. He'd also constantly be consumed by an everpresent urge to spread the plague living inside him, which he'd constantly be struggling to suppress, somewhat akin to dealing with a terrible addiction. Right now, his main priority is keeping the plague from spreading at any cost, though the plague psychologically prevents him from taking any drastic measures against himself. He's joined with the group of main characters because they're the only people he trusts can keep him under control and potentially even stop him if he ever loses control.
I love this shit!!!

Hey everyone!
Hey can you pin or copy/pasta this into the OP so everyone can see and answer it pls?

Im Alive.
Well as much as a living corpse can live that is.

Well for starters my character would be in the uncanny valley for both the supernatural and humans.
    Since he will look almost the same as a human but he won't be like one.
    And the biggest idea behind him is that he needs electricity to survive.
    Essentially his heart is a battery, once its energy runs out he will freeze up and won't be able to move, and might die if left in such a state for too long.
    So yeah kind of like Frankenstein but less bulky and from one corpse.
    Oh I do have some ideas, but I want to first write most of them down, and proof/idiot read them.
    I'm less in it for romance, I'm more in it for other threads.
    Any kind of relationship that happens naturally via rp, but my OC will have at least one "only I can bully him" relation.

Howdy!!

I’m just now reading up on everything, but I think I wanna be a punk wererat who was experimented on (lab rat style) and now is constantly in lycanthrope form. My idea is that they tampered with their brain in a way that they think themselves as two completely different people, one human and one ratman. If they believe they are human they still do, even though physically they are entirely lycanthrope in reality. If they believe they are a rat, they may become considerably less verbal, more animalistic, and incredibly protective.

Howdy!!

I’m just now reading up on everything, but I think I wanna be a punk wererat who was experimented on (lab rat style) and now is constantly in lycanthrope form. My idea is that they tampered with their brain in a way that they think themselves as two completely different people, one human and one ratman. If they believe they are human they still do, even though physically they are entirely lycanthrope in reality. If they believe they are a rat, they may become considerably less verbal, more animalistic, and incredibly protective.
Oh wow, that's some serious identity baggage, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back