• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 (A Cyberpunk Urban Fantasy)

Cool, now I just gotta wait for toxification toxification to post and I'll roll something up! Everything checking out okay for you, my dude?
I've put up a little post just to throw out some drama haha

Everything's good with me. Really like this RP so I wanna keep it going

By the way I didn't see many notifications cos for some reason, my email pushes RP emails to the promotions section haha

Cool, now I just gotta wait for toxification toxification to post and I'll roll something up! Everything checking out okay for you, my dude?
maybe while we wait - I can't obviously say how long Tox will be and don't want them to feel pressured of course as IRL is IRL - you can just add something anyway? Hope you're doing well. Sorry that I forgot to ask.

Last edited:
soo hows it going.
Everyone alive?
any posts brewing?
Especially since i dislike posting nearly back to back

soo hows it going.
Everyone alive?
any posts brewing?
Especially since i dislike posting nearly back to back
ive posted mine so im waiting on everyone

I'm alive. Had my first seizure this morning in nearly three years annoyingly but I'm a little better now (just sore). Hope everyone is doing good

Last edited:
yes im alive, kinda good. could be better.
its just that i would go back to back if i posted now so I'm waiting for at least 1 post before i go

so ummm?
How are you peps, anyone looking to put up a post?

Sorry guys, been busy the last week! Lol and I just got more progress done on my tattoo so I'm MIA for a little bit. I'll post asap tho

well it seems it is dead. It was good, but still, only the three of us said anything in a bit.
so it can be counted as dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back