• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [ooc] Soul Eater :: Another Day

I think I'll go for a very unconventional weapon like whip, or bola, or something super out there like an iron maiden, or blade hula-hoop

Super unconventional is the best way to go tbh, let that creativity flooooooooow

My picks for an unconventional weapon are iron maiden, bola, iron hula-hoop, boot with hidden blade, cannon, slingshot, sling, urumi(whip sword), or wrecking ball

Gigantic muscled dude, he is more muscle than man, his weapon you ask?

An itty bitty scalpel.

Sorry, the format was acting weird when I tried to read that profile so I didn't get through the basics. I can change it unless you're cool with character tension.

His dislike for people like that was because he was a person like that in his youth. He worked so well with a lot of people he saw himself as this higher being. He began to belittle those who should have meant the most to him. It's the reason why he is a weaponless Meister who's dreams and aspirations are out of reach now.
Nahh don’t worry about it, I’m hella cool with it!! Character tensions are my jam and it’d be pretty boring if everyone got along right away. I could actually see some character development happening due to this ~

Oh yea, this also exsists

So this rp not going?
It’ll start soon, apologies;; I’ve been busy with maintaining grades and whatnot recently! I’m not sure if you saw it in the discord but the dorms and teams have been posted. Tomorrow I’ll likely be working on the starting post depending on my workload 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back