OOC Section

I do find the whole diamond armor thing funny as it is true diamonds are not that hard they just don't get scratched easily 

It isnt diamond armor, she turns into a solid diamond. 

Side note: my favorite part of first class was when Emma did the screaming thing to Magneto. 

well even then diamond is not all that strong  as far as materials go having a suit of solid diamond woudl protect you less than a suit of iron  as it woudl shatter in combat. 

well even then diamond is not all that strong  as far as materials go having a suit of solid diamond woudl protect you less than a suit of iron  as it woudl shatter in combat. 

Yeahhh but it's marvel!! :3

Emma Frost diamond is probably a fair bit tougher than normal diamond, since it isn't really 'material'. ^-^

Plus tis pretty and sparkly, Iron don't glitter!!!

Ahhg sorry I'm so busy guys I wish I could keep up! I'm in a musical and it premiered tonight so I'm super busy! I'll try to reply asap, I love what's happening rn!!! (Yes give me attention xD)

Lol, it's "sisters before misters" @~Aether~

@Rui @Karcen @Scatterbrain

Also @FarFlungDreamer I agree that Sabertooth and Mystique could be fun! My favorite X-men are Shadowcat, Angel, Nightcrawler, Banshee, and Iceman (other than Quicksilver xP) but I don't know if you'd want to be any of them haha or if they'd fit it

Ahhg sorry I'm so busy guys I wish I could keep up! I'm in a musical and it premiered tonight so I'm super busy! I'll try to reply asap, I love what's happening rn!!! (Yes give me attention xD)

Lol, it's "sisters before misters" @~Aether~

@Rui @Karcen @Scatterbrain

Also @FarFlungDreamer I agree that Sabertooth and Mystique could be fun! My favorite X-men are Shadowcat, Angel, Nightcrawler, Banshee, and Iceman (other than Quicksilver xP) but I don't know if you'd want to be any of them haha or if they'd fit it

Pls tell me you're singing 'Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)' ???

Plus Emma isn't a Mister..? Dx

@~Aether~ C'mon, she went out with a robot and Wonder Man so her taste in men isn't that good. Joe would be a big step up for her.  :P

@Karcen I think that Nova is the only person here that Joe hasn't tried hit on yet, perhaps I should change that? He never was the kind of guy to think about the consequences of his actions first. There is always however Natasha @Jessy753 and Selene @myvalentina to fall back on.  Even though one's only using him and the other would probably only leave him looking a little like this...

js.jpg

>.>

Cofee machine is more desirable than Joe... :smile9:

I'm starting to think the likes of Ogress

latest

and Abominatrix

Abominatrix-Marvel-Comics-h2.jpg

would be getting more action than Joe at this place....  B/

Yes, Nat's at her dorm  with Liho. But I'm considering to bring her back to get some milk for the cat. She's kind of giving up on getting Liho away so she just gives him food. Especially since she brought it into her room @FarFlungDreamer @fanaticalferret So, feel free to interact with her :) She's just gonna avoid Bucky like the plague.

There is always however Natasha @Jessy753 and Selene @myvalentina to fall back on.  Even though one's only using him and the other would probably only leave him looking a little like this...

Poor Joe, trying so hard to bed a girl but none of them could be bothered less. Nat's just like "Don't take it personal, darling. I'm just like that to literally everyone."

I'm a total X-Men nerd so I'm thinking of throwing a second character into the mix. 

If I was you, I would probably be someone a little less complex than Bucky. Don't get me wrong you're doing a great job as him but it always nice to have someone a little simpler to fall back on especially if you're juggling two characters. 

@FarFlungDreamer I agree that Sabertooth and Mystique would be great choices. Sabertooth to give Logan some interaction and to have another villain (sort of) and Mystique just to see the amount of trouble she could cause around the school. One really cool thing you might be able to do with Mystique is having her disguise as a PC and tricking people IRL by PMing a post to another player and asking them to submit it under their username so it really looks like she's disguised. Maybe you already thought of that and I just kind of spoiled it :P

We definitely don't have any shortage of magic/psychic girls at this point but if you have a plan for Rachel or Laura go right ahead, I'm sure your posts will be great regardless.

I'm surprised nobody's taken Thor yet, given both his popularity and the fact that he'd probably be a really fun presence in this RP. Not really a recommendation since he isn't even an X-Men character, just think it would be cool if someone did play him.

Last edited by a moderator:
@FarFlungDreamer I agree that Sabertooth and Mystique would be great choices. Sabertooth to give Logan some interaction and to have another villain (sort of) and Mystique just to see the amount of trouble she could cause around the school. One really cool thing you might be able to do with Mystique is having her disguise as a PC and tricking people IRL by PMing a post to another player and asking them to submit it under their username so it really looks like she's disguised. Maybe you already thought of that and I just kind of spoiled it :P

We definitely don't have any shortage of magic/psychic girls at this point but if you have a plan for Rachel or Laura go right ahead, I'm sure your posts will be great regardless.

I'm surprised nobody's taken Thor yet, given both his popularity and the fact that he'd probably be a really fun presence in this RP. Not really a recommendation since he isn't even an X-Men character, just think it would be cool if someone did play him.

I cosidered Thor, it was between him and Wanda, but since we had Quicksilver I had to go Wanda. ^-^

There was never any contest for me.

I'm a D.C. Girl m'self.

But Emma? I adore her. Especially because I had her first hair cut for a great many years. We twin.

IMG_7146.JPG

IMG_7172.JPG

IMG_7173.JPG

IMG_7176.PNG

Wolverpool hahahaha

paper finger puppet of the Winter Soldier. It was rather crude and had a paper clip for an arm.

A paperclip arm XD ahaha ha 

Ice bombed so he didn't have to go on a date, raccoon eyes, hahhahaa

1940's third base, oooooh my goooooosh!! Cute puppets go instantly to vulgar hell, SO Wade Wilson! Bahaha

Reading it I was gonna say Bucky is SO gonna punch him, but you got it already! Hahhaa

Holy crap I haven't laughed that hard in forever. That was absolutely the funniest thing ever!!! Oh my gosh, best post, seriously!!!

Users who are viewing this thread