OOC Section

Glad it worked out @FarFlungDreamer! First I was like dammit, I missed my window to interact because I wanted him to comment on the violence and hence wrap his arm around Bucky. But I was like nah, Tony still just goes for it. He doesn't know about personal space and leaving people alone XD

One of the flaws of roleplay: reply sniping. Now all I can imagine is Tony and Steve going to grab Bucky at the same time and Tony being horribly snubbed and a little sad.

One of the flaws of roleplay: reply sniping. Now all I can imagine is Tony and Steve going to grab Bucky at the same time and Tony being horribly snubbed and a little sad.

Oh heck yeah - should've just went for it. Next time. But I think it'll work out anyways. It's just about Tony getting on Rogers' nerves anyways XD At least for Tony.

Bucky's trying so hard not to be like, look it's Howard's son Steve! XD Proof that he actually settled down, and fondued with someone, to rib at Steve. XD But he remembers all too well how much it bugged Tony so he's holding it off for some time when Tony isn't around 

Good old Tony, never knowing when to think about social etiquette, it makes for great story telling! This is definitely going to be a fun dynamic, muhaha

Hahaha, just Bucky and Steve hugging it out and Tony with a little storm cloud over his head XD 

Oh my goodness, that one would tick Tony. He tries to take his side and than that. It probably would be Tony's time to shove Bucky around not caring what was his initial plan. For what he knows Bucky's a normal dude. Yet has to see the metal arm and the guy will become instant a hundred times cooler and more interesting for him.

Tony's that little devil waiting for his time to get on Rogers nerve. ALWAYS.

Well, I'd share some, but due to our spacial disparity and current teleportation technology, it's probably not gonna happen.

Dammit, why don't we have wonka vision already? It's 2017! That book came out like fifty years ago!!

Yeesss, which is why Bucky will likely keep it to himself XD Poor Tony

Okay it's not as good but it's up! I've also got to head to bed now! I've got sooo much to do tomorrow!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking to get back into form after taking some time off since starting my night time gig, anyone feel like lending their character(s) for some interacting? Currently, what's happening so far in the rp?

Along with what Karcen said above, I believe the two main things happening right now are Steve and Sam just found Bucky, and then Tony came over to annoy talk. 

And then Pietro and Emma and Joe are all having a bit of a hostile exchange. I think Wade had been talking to Nova. Natasha had been outside with Bucky but not sure where she went now. Kate had been talking to Tony but not anymore. 

I probably missed someone lol

@Nubian_Legend

I'm a total X-Men nerd so I'm thinking of throwing a second character into the mix. Any requests? I have like ten favorites and a couple more than that that I have played before! If they line up with what you guys want I could do one of them. I'm thinking maybe Laura Kinney or Rachel Summers (if we'd like another psychic on board). I could also do Sabertooth if we want a villain/trouble maker around, and for Logan to get some interactions. Oh or mystique could be fun, again a trouble maker. Like I said I have a ton I can never pick between. But since Bucky's so quiet I'd probably do someone a little less reserved 

I'm a total X-Men nerd so I'm thinking of throwing a second character into the mix. Any requests? I have like ten favorites and a couple more than that that I have played before! If they line up with what you guys want I could do one of them. I'm thinking maybe Laura Kinney or Rachel Summers (if we'd like another psychic on board). I could also do Sabertooth if we want a villain/trouble maker around, and for Logan to get some interactions. Oh or mystique could be fun, again a trouble maker. Like I said I have a ton I can never pick between. But since Bucky's so quiet I'd probably do someone a little less reserved 

I think a Sabretooth who is Logan's brother (Yas, the Wolverine movies, don't lynch me pls) would be super cool actually, the movies weren't the best but I thought the relationship was really well done. ^^

Outside of that, I vote Nightcrawler or Mystique. ^-^

God damnit.

thou hath beat me.

@~Aether~

i feel like this is gonna be such a fun rivalry.

sorry for the crappy post though. It was in class DX

Rivalries all the way!

I wanna say Bros before Hoes, but Wanda is a sis so it loses it's punch. >.<

On a slightly different note....

Why do all the ladies here have to be so independent and strong minded?

16+-+1

This is what should be happening.

Why is this not happening already!?!  :P :smile5:​

Users who are viewing this thread