OOC Section

A timeskip could be a good idea, but honestly we might want to take it to the next level and port this RP to the main forum, since adding new players might be the only way to really revive the RP. And yeah, it would would be nice of us to tell Twist Twist about whatever we decide to do, except he hasn't visited the site in almost a month, which is quite a long time for the GM of a semi-active RP. What do you guys think?

I think we can handle it on our own haha. And idk...I mean, given that only about 4 people are participating in this conversation right now, maybe you're right about getting new members.

I find things tend to die really easily and you pretty much constantly have to revitalize. A new RP would probably be the best option. Pick a new game master, shoot Twist a PM, and go from there.

I'm sorry I haven't been active! I would still love to be in something like this, and I should be a lot more active in a week or so.

NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy glad to hear things are doing better! I still agree that it would probably be best to restart or at least move the RP to a place where more people can join. What do you think?

Also would anyone be willing to run the RP if we moved it? I think it would probably be the best as a group effort. I personally don't really wanna commit to being the full GM but I'd definitely help.

I could GM it if you want I guess, I've done that for a few others and have the hang of it. I'll shoot Twist Twist one more message to see if they're active or not and then I suppose we have to move it along instead of let it die. I think we'll all ultimately run the plot and all that, we're a pretty good group for plotting what comes and all that.

Hey everyone sorry about this I didn't get any notification or anything for this until sevenstars sevenstars , FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer tagged me so I thought this was dead (Nice to see it ain't though). Saying that as well I was struggling to keep this going as I am used to playing more fast paced RPG's and this turned out to be more slow paced. (days in this seem to be months of real time). I was expecting to do an Event more regularly and they would last a couple of weeks at a time but in the context of the RP these Events would be happening every day which would be a bit ludicrous. I was hoping Quest lines would keep things moving and people entertained but this too doesn't seem to have worked out like I hoped either.
I'm back now in between busy periods (new job, long hours, such and such) so what were you guys thinking/planning to do?

Jessy753 Jessy753 , fanaticalferret fanaticalferret , NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy , Battle-Sister May Battle-Sister May , Hammy Hammy , Shadow Shadow

Last edited:
Like I said, my life has finally stabilized enough so I can return. I'm thinking of doing a sort of cliffhanger for Death and Wade and shelve the Death storyline to allow someone else's quest to take the front and to accommodate a timeskip or restart.

Might be the best to do a vote. It seems like we're not getting anywhere by talking about it as long as no-one replies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back