OOC Section

Hey do any of you guys cosplay? It would be like...so awesome if we could all meet up in cosplay of these characters haha. I doubt any of us live by each other though. But I do cosplay Quicksilver!

Im planning on doing a genderswap Iron Man and perhaps Winter Soldier for a group cosplay for Comic Con this year. So I'd be up for that if you live nearby?

That's a fun idea, although I'd have to do a gender swap of Bucky. U.S of A over here. I go to comic con every year and cosplay but it's always an X-Men I do, lol. I was thinking about doing Mystique or Rachel Grey this year. Although Bucky could sway me off my usual path!

Funniest thing, when my hair gets to a certain length or when it's wet, I bear a resemblance to a rule 63 Bucky Barnes. I've thought about cosplaying for that reason alone, but I've never been to a con in my life. Dunno if it'd work out for me.

Ah do it Hammy! That'd be badass. (What's Rule 63? Lolol) Cons are fun because they're a big conglomeration of nerds just having fun, dressing up, buying merch, and seeing all the cool panels or famous people who are there.

*throat clearing* From the Rules of the Internet, Rule 63:

"For every given male character, there is a female version of that character.
For every given female character, there is a male version of that character."

Other rules include 41, 50, and the ever-popular 34.

Anyway, I'm sure it'd be fun, but at the same time, I wouldn't know where to start and it sounds like a lot of effort and I've never been much for effort-ing. Maybe one of these days.

Last I checked, Scatterbrain Scatterbrain had Joe spying.

Also, picking up my glasses at 1 today, followed by grocery shopping, so I'll be back by 3 and the Avengers post should be done by 3:30. Though if there is a time skip, I'll have to rewrite, so it could be 4 or 5 at the most. I'll knock out Duela's character sheet by 6 and post in JLA by 7.

Oh wow, quite the schedule, you've got there. Suppose you're happy to have your glasses back? Can't imagine how it must've been walking around without them all this time.

Shit, probably should have said something first before doing that, shouldn't we FarFlungDreamer FarFlungDreamer ? Can put that on pause if necessary to let y'all finish up. Probably would have gone slow anyway. Sorry about that.

Although I do think we need some kind of skip at some point, just to keep from dragging.

Last edited:
Oh sorry guys! I figured since it's just Cap and Bucky in a scene we could skip forward while you guys finished up your past scenes. (I didn't know when you'd get glasses again and such). We can always wait if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread