OOC Section

Deadpool: "You would think the mention of food would remind Natasha and Jessy753 Jessy753 she has a hungry kitty back at her dorm whose been waiting to be fed."

We really need to lock this thread from him.

Deadpool: "WHY WON'T YOU POST A CHARACTER SHEET FOR MISTRESS DEATH? YOU HAVE THAT GOTH CHICK MODEL FRIEND OF YOURS AS VISUAL INSPIRATION! USE HER!"

Nat: "Who's that girl? And I don't care for the cat. Simply providing food and hunger makes the mind grow sharper. ...But I should probably go look for it anyways." *gives Deadpool ( NerdyBirdy NerdyBirdy ) a death glare* (Thanks for reminding me though XD)

Btw, if anyone wants to walk in or something I'm sure we WOULD MIND VERY MUCH THANK YOU :lenny:

Or, if Death starts to fight everyone in Natasha's room, maybe we'll hear it. I'm just looking for a way to come back to the group!

ok people are fighting death herself now great now this school is more dangerous then hanging out with Clint Barton

Do you guys like DC comics too? We should start one of these but with DC characters....we could even have an event where they crossover at some point! Amalgan universe anyone? Or just a regular alternate reality combining crossover xP

I like DC well enough, though, most of my experience with it comes from the old animated EU thing. And most of my experience writing DC characters would be with Batman villains so that might not work out. But it's an interesting idea.

Karcen Karcen that's okay! You could be whoever you want. I was gonna be Bart Allen, and hardly anyone knows about him and if they do its cause of the YJ show xP

Hammy Hammy lol well I'm sure you could find a character who would work. And I mean, in this one we have characters from different versions of Marvel, but we're making it work out!

Bart Allen I miss him even though his new 52 self was terrible. The new 52 really ruined that era of teen heroes Bart Connor and Cassie are no longer in any comics while Tim is believed to be dead

Ilikepie Ilikepie dude Bart got TOTALLY f'ed up after Teen Titans it made me sad. Lol would you be interested then? (I would def be him in his YJ stage, or even before that during his solo comics)

Maybe I hope you reference the original Quicksliver Max Mercury Bart's father figure during the early part of his series

Spectre was Justice Society founding member I don't think he was ever a justice league member

Oh dammit that's horrible. Hate when that happens! Hopefully you're able to at least recognize a few things without your glasses.

Update on my glasses situation: apparently my frames are no longer in stock so I have to wait SEVEN TO TEN BUSINESS DAYS FOR A NEW PAIR.

Users who are viewing this thread