• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
hello everyone I was planning on replying around 8 but alas it is head hurty time so uh. that's not happening. took medication and will hopefully still reply relatively soon but not as soon as I'd like/super past the usual energy dip instead of my usual past the energy dip lol

hopefully I'm more active this weekend but I'm getting jab the 2nd so we'll see!!!

also kai hope the fostering is going well!!!! gl and all that stuff am sending vibes <3
no problem whenever you can post is fine I hope your head gets to feeling better

also thank you its going well not without its challenges but still going well.

sending vibes your way as well

I'd also planned to post again last night but I was just wiped. (zzz...)

For the jab you'll be fine! It might suck at first but you'll be fine!
Sends both of you <3s

hey guys! I'm not going to be able to post until tomorrow some time after 12 EST. have a migraine and uh. can't write with that lol

hopefully it's better by tomorrow- I look forward to replying once I'm feeling better!!!! :>

hey guys! I'm not going to be able to post until tomorrow some time after 12 EST. have a migraine and uh. can't write with that lol

hopefully it's better by tomorrow- I look forward to replying once I'm feeling better!!!! :>

Hope you feel better in the morning!

Hey everybody! It's been a kinda messy week and I haven't been able to just sit down and write for a bit- Gonna reply to this now tho!!!

Sounds great I was kinda slowing down my posting cause I didn't want to get to far ahead of you didn't think that would be fair. But glad you are back

That's really sweet of you!! I might actually still be a bit longer- Some complications came up irl so I'm gonna try n get into a spot where I can actually write but uh... Yeah. Hard rn :(

HOOF POSTED!!! thank you guys so much for your patience- and especially to you, kai, i have just. had A Week. i really do enjoy this rp tho and really do wanna get involved!!! hopefully i can post more frequently again in the coming weeks :)

HOOF POSTED!!! thank you guys so much for your patience- and especially to you, kai, i have just. had A Week. i really do enjoy this rp tho and really do wanna get involved!!! hopefully i can post more frequently again in the coming weeks :)
No problem I am just glad you are enjoying the rp.
I have no problem waiting when need be things happen I understand

Yep if we need to slow down so you can have more time, we need to slow down! As long as we know.

As ive said before. I'm happy to match whatever pace people want. Like ive pretty much got a post ready to go already for Felix but I can save on putting it up till others have had their go if that's what we're doing. 💛

If we can keep this RP going I might end up creating a another character at some point, likely an older female foster kid.

But given the sudden narrative influx of new kids that probably wont be for a while, at minimum a couple of days in universe. (So yes a really long time IRL)

hey guys! just wanted to keep nyall updated. I have. yet another migraine!!! I don't usually get them this frequently- don't have a clear grasp on my triggers yet either so uh. oof!! hope to get a reply up tomorrow around noon PST

Thats good. Mime are pretty rare and short lives but hit like a truck
Dizziness, nausea, light sensetivity, ect

Just wanted to say, I hope everyone's okay? It's been kinda quiet here the last few days.
This isn't a rush just wanting to check up on everyone. ♥

Just wanted to say, I hope everyone's okay? It's been kinda quiet here the last few days.
This isn't a rush just wanting to check up on everyone. ♥
Hey! I'm good- I think I have a post up. It's shorter but I didn't really notice how short until I posted :x I've been having some health issues but I knew why and it should be better now! 🤞

Hey guys i am so sorry I haven’t been on and I really don’t know when i am going to be able to get back on and post. I’d really hate for tgis rp to die because of me cause i was having a great time with it but life has majorly gotten in the way I haven’t had the energy to get on and write at all. Last Tuesday my foster son became very ill and has barely been able to do anything so i am taking care of him 24/7. We found out he has leukemia so things aren’t going to get easier for a while. Feel free to continue without me if you want. We are still at home right now but they are wanting him to move into the hospital for treatment and yeah im just overwhelmed right now. Im sorry everyone.

Hey guys i am so sorry I haven’t been on and I really don’t know when i am going to be able to get back on and post. I’d really hate for tgis rp to die because of me cause i was having a great time with it but life has majorly gotten in the way I haven’t had the energy to get on and write at all. Last Tuesday my foster son became very ill and has barely been able to do anything so i am taking care of him 24/7. We found out he has leukemia so things aren’t going to get easier for a while. Feel free to continue without me if you want. We are still at home right now but they are wanting him to move into the hospital for treatment and yeah im just overwhelmed right now. Im sorry everyone.
I'm really really sorry to hear this Kai. I really hope he gets better and there's no need to apologise to us! ♥ ♥
This is was way way more important than this RP, no matter how much fun we were having.

If everyone else wants to try and keep this going, im happy to have Felix hang out with the others but.. tbh. As you said this isn't the kind of thing that is gonna go better quickly.
And I kinda doubt we'll be able to keep the steam going without both your characters and your GMing. :( And I really dont want you to feel pressured that you have to come back and catch/up when you could be spending time with your foster kid.

I am so sorry to hear this awful news. Please do not worry about this rp at all, you have much bigger things going on in your life right now. All of my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family right now Kai. I really hope things start to get even Just a little bit better for you guys. To everyone else, I am game to keep this going, but I also think it might be a little bit tough to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back