• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh this might just end up an adorable mess.
Both kids would be awkwardly looking for something for the other one, both thinking the other is mad at them and that they need to apologise.
All made more confusing since neither really knowing much about the other. :P
There is no doubt in my mind that it will be lol.

I am probably gonna be putting a post up soon to GM fast forward to the pier rather than us continuing not to get to the pier but feel free to get another post up before then if you want

Oh wasn't expecting Asher to do an out, but that's fair enough.
I'm on the clock for another 1 1/2 - 2 hours so I can't really do a proper post till then but I don't mind if you want to just assume Felix went with Asher and GM us away.

To be honest I was gonna have Felix just leave anyway after finishing his drink and just wait outside. While he's calmed down now, he doesn't know where to start. :P
So this just means he can go and idly hang out with Asher for like 5 minutes till they leave.

Okay so I've clocked off for the day now! I need to quickly run to the store but that'll jus take like 20 minutes then I can start writing up a post!

Okay sounds good I havnโ€™t been sure how I wanted to start things at the pier with anyone so I was just going to wait for someone else to post and go from there

hello everybody!! looks like it was a quieter day :O excited to be home will be settling in to write soon- hope everyones ready for aarons grumpiness to present in what is likely its stupidest form LOL

Hey guys I just wanted to jump on and let you know I will be trying to get a post up here in a bit sorry I've been a bit occupied today we just had our first foster kid placed with us today and things have been hectic cause we weren't expecting it but yeah so I may not be able to get on as much over the next few days

Hey guys I just wanted to jump on and let you know I will be trying to get a post up here in a bit sorry I've been a bit occupied today we just had our first foster kid placed with us today and things have been hectic cause we weren't expecting it but yeah so I may not be able to get on as much over the next few days
oh dang!!!!! no problem whasoever- as always, real life first, right? i hope things settle down and go well for you- good luck!!!! :D

Yeah I am excited but stressed all in one we have been wanting this for a while just didn't expect it to happen the way it did

i always want to play aaron and i always without fail forget what an absolute nightmare he is from a logistical standpoint to rp outside of the right circumstances

see in one x ones hes fine but then you get a group rp and hes just... a disaster! horrible! admittedly not good for them unless i have a hook to get him involved from the get-go!!!
Yeah I'm getting that or sure but I mean even though he is frustrating I still enjoy it

Yeah unfortunately for Aaron, Asher had a lot of pent up rage that he needed to release and Aaron was the easiest target. I don't see this going well.

hello everyone I was planning on replying around 8 but alas it is head hurty time so uh. that's not happening. took medication and will hopefully still reply relatively soon but not as soon as I'd like/super past the usual energy dip instead of my usual past the energy dip lol

hopefully I'm more active this weekend but I'm getting jab the 2nd so we'll see!!!

also kai hope the fostering is going well!!!! gl and all that stuff am sending vibes <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back