• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC:Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Timv9 Timv9 glad I scrolled up and read your latest post before posting mine cause otherwise it would have made no sense.

also sorry I was gone so long guys had to take my husband to the ER

Is your husband okay?
oh yeah sorry guess I shouldn't just leave that message like that. He is fine Just cut his palm open on the porcelain toilet that he was trying to replace because "oh we don't need to pay someone I can replace it no problem 30 minutes tops" two hours later I hear him swear and see blood all over cause he cut his hand now he has 15 stiches in his hand and is calling a professional like I told him to in the first place but nooooo never listen to James never do what he says even though he is usually right!!!

okay sorry rant over I love him but sometimes he gets on my last nerve lol so short answer yes his dumb ass is fine.

Timv9 Timv9 glad I scrolled up and read your latest post before posting mine cause otherwise it would have made no sense.

also sorry I was gone so long guys had to take my husband to the ER

haha yeah sorry I didn’t know if I should post or wait for you! So sorry about that, and sorry to hear about your husband hopefully everything is okay.

Oh hi Mika!
Funny enough I was right about to say, I was gonna log off for tonight instead of just replying. Waiting on seeing h ow you / Aaron and Casper respond. :P

Timv9 Timv9 dont worry about it lol just meant some rewriting

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties oh yeah I know it is. he did not appreciate the I told you so speech on the way to the ER trust me you would have loved to be a fly on that wall.

Dawnstar Dawnstar yeah I was going to at most give you and Timv9 Timv9 one more post before saying we should wait so I was right there with you.

Oh hi Mika!
Funny enough I was right about to say, I was gonna log off for tonight instead of just replying. Waiting on seeing h ow you / Aaron and Casper respond. :P
Haha! I'm just about to reply- Might take a bit because of how much been's going on background-wise! But I am almost caught up and then I'm replying!!

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties oh yeah I know it is. he did not appreciate the I told you so speech on the way to the ER trust me you would have loved to be a fly on that wall.
I am sure I would have omg!!! f to him lol

Timv9 Timv9 dont worry about it lol just meant some rewriting

Dawnstar Dawnstar yeah I was going to at most give you and Timv9 Timv9 one more post before saying we should wait so I was right there with you.

Hahah so is Asher going to hate Nick now because he’s Jordan’s teammate?

Yeah I had mostly just intended to post tonight so I could get Felix cleaned up, in a nicer outfit ready to go out, and introduce himself to the new guy.

Wasn't going to try and have Felix resolve the Nathan issue yet since we were about to go on the day-trip, and so starting what might be a long post-chain didn't seem like a great idea.
Plenty of ways they can either approach the problem, or avoid eachother once they're at the pier!

I personally like the idea of the administrator, or Asher seating or grouping them up either during Lunch or for some activity, or making small "buddy-groups for people to go around in" which'd force them to interact. But that's just one scenario I thought up! It could easily go the other way and the two of them never get enough of a moment to interact. Prolonging the issue till later in the day.

Yeah I had mostly just intended to post tonight so I could get Felix cleaned up, in a nicer outfit ready to go out, and introduce himself to the new guy.

Wasn't going to try and have Felix resolve the Nathan issue yet since we were about to go on the day-trip, and so starting what might be a long post-chain didn't seem like a great idea.
Plenty of ways they can either approach the problem, or avoid eachother once they're at the pier!

I personally like the idea of the administrator, or Asher seating or grouping them up either during Lunch or for some activity, or making small "buddy-groups for people to go around in" which'd force them to interact. But that's just one scenario I thought of! It could easily go the other way and the two of them never get enough of a moment to interact that they can discuss anything. Prolonging the issue till later in the day.
oh yeah I wasn't planning on them doing so now either at the moment I am either expecting like Aaron or Casper to distract them so they dont get into it now or having something else happen to separate them for now. That or Nathan given the option to would probably retreat from the conversation since he could right now as they are still at the house. ending his last post the way I did just felt most natural I didn't like anything I came up with on the spot to stop this situation. But all and all I don't want them to do it now.

I was thinking of having them split into groups and have Nathan and Felix together since they are the same age it makes sense. I had actually been planning on doing so since yesterday. I think the situation calls for them being forced into interacting otherwise I kinda Honestly dont see it going well

but also it might be interesting for them to not get a chance to talk and prolonging the situation. but idk I still like the groups idea

OOF sorry to disappoint a whole lot of nothing happened in my post orz- I didn't? Go into it expecting Aaron to go to his room?? And that threw everything off f

Good Morning! o/
(technically already afternoon for me but this is my first chance to log in and properly ready everything)

So I assume Santa Monica pier is like one of the big built up ones that's essentially a beachside carnival? Games, attractions, food, souvenirs, small rides, ferris wheel, ect?
Just trying to visualise what where we're gonna be going.

Your assumption is correct, there is food, games, rides, and lots of fun to be had. There is even an aquarium not a huge one but big enough

Your assumption is correct, there is food, games, rides, and lots of fun to be had. There is even an aquarium not a huge one but big enough
I don't know why but I find the idea of an aquarium, on a pier, a thing built over water really funny!

...I just had a really cute thought. Of Felix trying to win one of those basketball attractions to get Nate a plush prize as an apology. He does still think this entire thing was his fault.

I don't know why but I find the idea of an aquarium, on a pier, a thing built over water really funny!

...I just had a really cute thought. Of Felix trying to win one of those basketball attractions to get Nate a plush prize as an apology. He does still think this entire thing was his fault.
Yeah it's definitely kinda funny but hey it works I guess

That could be really cute for sure.

I'm going to try and post here soon.

My thought for Nathan was he was probably going to be looking for something to buy Felix all day without Felix knowing and than surprise him with it as an apology. You know since he thinks its all his fault.

My thought for Nathan was he was probably going to be looking for something to buy Felix all day without Felix knowing and than surprise him with it as an apology. You know since he thinks its all his fault.
Oh this might just end up an adorable mess.
Both kids would be awkwardly looking for something for the other one, both thinking the other is mad at them and that they need to apologise.
All made more confusing since neither really knowing much about the other. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back