• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
cat and dog GIF

*Sneak attack boop*
Hahaha its like the kitten jumps up like hey guess what!! Boop! And then walks away.
And dogo is just like what just happened

It’s been okay not as bad as i made myself think it was. But I’ve had fun doing it with Max I think if i had to do it by myself I wouldn’t really like it tho

Teamwork with a friend can make anything more better to do.

Glad your not hating as much as you were at first. Know it had you stressed.

Yeah it’s been pretty okay.
Now we just keep sending the presentation back and forth woth just little changes from each of us every time trying to get it perfect we have probably sent it back and forth like 50 times

XD. You two are really being little perfectionists arent you? Gotta have the best project!!

Haha yeah it needs to be just right. Dad says we are gonna have to learn to say enough is enough and leave it be eventually but we just want it to be just right!

I know that feeling. I have that problem witg my drawing sometimes. Where I just keep goimg back and editing it again and again and again. Keeo making small edits to make it better.

Never good enough!!

But at some point you are gonna have to finish :P When is up to you. Or when its due ti be handed in I guess.

I know that feeling. I have that problem witg my drawing sometimes. Where I just keep goimg back and editing it again and again and again. Keeo making small edits to make it better.

Never good enough!!

But at some point you are gonna have to finish :P When is up to you. Or when its due ti be handed in I guess.
Well we still have the whole weekend to work on it so we have plenty of time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back