• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Aaaa thank you!!! Yeah I saw it was actually very few posts and it was a massive relief lol I'd love a summary but I def don't need one :>
<3 As said we tried to do the timeskip, get a single post up each and then put the breaks up for you both to join in.

Anyway here are some notes for what happened so far. I think I got everything?

1. Asher got dumped by his boyfriend (I believe over SMS) - was royally angry at everything.
  2. A new kid arrived at the Foster Home (Felix Gray)
    • Asher immediately bullied Felix as soon as he met him, grabbing the 'shrimp' and threatening him. Saying he was in charge, not the touch the TV, ect.
    • Felix didn't fight back in this case, but now is very much hostile to Asher.
      • Asher is now known as 'The Jerk™️' or 'Jerkface' or 'Poohead-Jerkface'.
  3. Asher immediately then bullied semi-new kid Jack who had only been here for a few days. Intimidating him while he was playing hockey outside and wrecking his hockey stick.
    • Asher immediately felt bad when Jack ran off upset.
    • Asher went off-site and ran down to the beach and had a freak out, realising he's developed a crush on Jack who now hates him.
    • Asher came back and basically opened his heart, having a cry and freakout at Jack's door.
    • To apologise Asher arranged to try and go and buy a new hockey stick with his modeling savings, and threatened/reserved the TV this evening after dinner so Jack can watch the hockey game uninterrupted.
      • Starts evening-scene by coming back and getting caught for being gone all day.
  4. Nathan developed a crush on the new kid (as you may recall)
    • Went to Dez' for advise - thinking he might be sick.
    • Went to Evelyn' for advise - who played along with Dez' thought he was sick - while guiding the lovesick preteen to try and hang out with the new kid.
    • Nathan eventually did go and hang out with Felix in the rec room, watching videos of him skating, and sharing photos from each others online accounts (which they could both get in trouble for having)
      • Nathan realising he likes boys, and that he's got a crush. (also is now a little mad at Ev' for not telling him.
  5. Jack proceeded to spent the rest of the day hiding in his room, hating and yet feeling bad for / confused about the tsundere that is Asher.
    • Spent some time outside playing hockey before Asher ruined it.
    • Incredibly, incredibly shy.
    • His only other main interaction was stealing some pancakes (see bellow) before the set were ready to serve, sneaking in and out of the rec room.
  6. Evelyn started working on a sketch and drawing, a fantasy/anime esc sketch based on Asher/Felix's meeting conflict.
    • Felix depicted as a naive, underequipped newbie hero. Currently being held by his scruff by Asher.
    • Asher depicted as a tyrannical, ice-prince covered in sad scars and cracked armour.
    • Drawing still a WIP.
    • Oh and as part of Evelyn's weird-traditions, since a new kid arrived she prepared chocolate and strawberry pancakes for breakfast!
  7. Miyako (who has now dropped out) mostly hung out downstairs in the rec-room.
    • She volunteered to wash up the dishes after breakfast.
    • Had fun reading a book on the couch mostly by herself, though chatting a bit with Ev'.

Last edited:
Oof, well one of my posts is finally up haha
Edit: also Minnie is up for interactions if anyone wants :D

<3 As said we tried to do the timeskip, get a single post up each and then put the breaks up for you both to join in.

Anyway here are some notes for what happened so far. I think I got everything?

1. Asher got dumped by his boyfriend (I believe over SMS) - was royally angry at everything.
  2. A new kid arrived at the Foster Home (Felix Gray)
    • Asher immediately bullied Felix as soon as he met him, grabbing the 'shrimp' and threatening him. Saying he was in charge, not the touch the TV, ect.
    • Felix didn't fight back in this case, but now is very much hostile to Asher.
      • Asher is now known as 'The Jerk™️' or 'Jerkface' or 'Poohead-Jerkface'.
  3. Asher immediately then bullied semi-new kid Jack who had only been here for a few days. Intimidating him while he was playing hockey outside and wrecking his hockey stick.
    • Asher immediately felt bad when Jack ran off upset.
    • Asher went off-site and ran down to the beach and had a freak out, realising he's developed a crush on Jack who now hates him.
    • Asher came back and basically opened his heart, having a cry and freakout at Jack's door.
    • To apologise Asher arranged to try and go and buy a new hockey stick with his modeling savings, and threatened/reserved the TV this evening after dinner so Jack can watch the hockey game uninterrupted.
      • Starts evening-scene by coming back and getting caught for being gone all day.
  4. Nathan developed a crush on the new kid (as you may recall)
    • Went to Dez' for advise - thinking he might be sick.
    • Went to Evelyn' for advise - who played along with Dez' thought he was sick - while guiding the lovesick preteen to try and hang out with the new kid.
    • Nathan eventually did go and hang out with Felix in the rec room, watching videos of him skating, and sharing photos from each others online accounts (which they could both get in trouble for having)
      • Nathan realising he likes boys, and that he's got a crush. (also is now a little mad at Ev' for not telling him.
  5. Jack proceeded to spent the rest of the day hiding in his room, hating and yet feeling bad for / confused about the tsundere that is Asher.
    • Spent some time outside playing hockey before Asher ruined it.
    • Incredibly, incredibly shy.
    • His only other main interaction was stealing some pancakes (see bellow) before the set were ready to serve, sneaking in and out of the rec room.
  6. Evelyn started working on a sketch and drawing, a fantasy/anime esc sketch based on Asher/Felix's meeting conflict.
    • Felix depicted as a naive, underequipped newbie hero. Currently being held by his scruff by Asher.
    • Asher depicted as a tyrannical, ice-prince covered in sad scars and cracked armour.
    • Drawing still a WIP.
    • Oh and as part of Evelyn's weird-traditions, since a new kid arrived she prepared chocolate and strawberry pancakes for breakfast!
  7. Miyako (who has now dropped out) mostly hung out downstairs in the rec-room.
    • She volunteered to wash up the dishes after breakfast.
    • Had fun reading a book on the couch mostly by herself, though chatting a bit with Ev'.
Oh my gosh this is awesome! Thanks so much for making this little summary/Cliffsnotes of the RP so far!

I'm all caught up!!! Took me a bit to be able to sit down--I think I'm gonna have Dez apologize as Nate and Evelyn head downstairs!! If you guys wanna do another round before I do that that's all good :>

I'm waiting on Asher's post since he came up to talk to Jack.

No rush tho, I've got all night.

Oh also as a heads up for anyone who hasn't seen I converted my post back at the top of page one of the OOC into a little 'contents' page. Which I will be linking to various timeskip points for easy navigation - as well as Ev's art posts, and the height comparsion chart - plus anything else cool I think / someone requests needs bookmarking. :D

Oh also as a heads up for anyone who hasn't seen I converted my post back at the top of page one of the OOC into a little 'contents' page. Which I will be linking to various timeskip points for easy navigation - as well as Ev's art posts, and the height comparsion chart - plus anything else cool I think / someone requests needs bookmarking. :D

Ooo awesome! Looks good!

I think we are right just before dinner. I'm personally just waiting on the last few interactions between Jack and Asher before they head down for dinner.

Yeah we are. Dinner will start in a couple of minutes in game, so a few full rounds of posting. :)

I may go ahead and get Ashers next post up here soon since that shouldn't interfere with other interactions.

Yea, it would be fine since he's just up at Jack's room. The interaction between the two isn't anything time skipping, just Asher giving Jack the new hockey stick, Jack reacting, and I guess next we are waiting on Asher's response to Jack's reaction. Just a couple more short interactions between those two going on in the background until dinner, which is very soon.

I don't think another Asher/Jack post would hurt tho since it's going on in the background.

Also can't wait to see the new post Miaow Miaow !

Yep. It's not much but it's progress. It's gonna be interesting to see the reactions from the rest of the house kids seeing Jack (if they even know who he is or remember seeing him at all, because he has hid away the few days he has been at the home) and Asher now kinda hanging around together. Probably not good looks on Jack's part here, as a lot of the younger ones only know Ash as a bully lol.

And that is my two characters posted - giving interactions for both of you mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties and Miaow Miaow .
This is angelic thank you so much I'll schedule in a reply to nyall right now!!!

and this is further proof of my above thesis like damn BrightStar you are putting in the work and it makes me swoon a lil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back