• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Actual game question - What time of year do you think we'd be starting? Near the start of the school year so September-ish?

oh umm yeah good question. I think near the end of summer break is probably a good place to start. I think the Santa Monica district starts school mid August so probably gonna start right around there.

hello everybody!!! so hyped for the rp! im bringing different characters from last time but im really looking forward to it!!!

,,,im kinda tempted to do a character whos another pair of characters child just because im Obsessed with that set recently lakdjgjkladf

Hey! I am hyped as well cant wait to get started and yeah absolutely don't feel obligated to bring Aaron and Casper back you would have been more than welcome to but their is absolutely nothing wrong with new. I just really wanted to play Asher and Nate cause I loved them so much.

and I would be up for discussing your characters with you if you want an outside opinion. Idk what your Ideas are but I love workshopping characters.

also seems like we may have a group of six atm not fore sure if the last two are actually planning on making characters but I assume they are. I may at least for now turn away any additional players to try and avoid things getting to hectic at least at the start what you guys think?

Hey! Sorry about that, I registered my interest late at night after work, I'll try to get my character sheet up today!

Eeep, two of you managed to heart Evelyn before I even noticed I forgot to update her quote and song after copy pasting the sheet template XD

I also added non-BB code versions of the sheets, since I'm fully aware the sheet doesn't render on all phones probably. (My own phone hates it)

I'm excited, but I hope trigger warnings will be used within the roleplay as well, especially with backstories like Miyako's

Edric Blight Edric Blight - Not sure if you realise but the RP hasn't actually started yet, interest only went up Friday so currently giving people time to make characters.

And you posted your "Interest" message in the not-yet started main IC thread, not in the interest check thread.

He did post the character, hense me deciding to bring it up now. His message seemed to imply we were already going.
Sorry if im overstepping.

He did post the character, hense me deciding to bring it up now. His message seemed to imply we were already going.
Sorry if im overstepping.
oops sorry I didn't know this hadn't started yet. Sorry, rookie mistake.
And apologies for posting in the wrong thread.

oh no no no your fine I appreciate the assistance I was more just letting you know that I had it handled already. not upset at all to be clear I appreciate the help. Like I said I was just letting you know I was in contact with him

Dawnstar Dawnstar sorry if i seemed upset

Yea, but my bad for posting my interest in the wrong place, that's on me. Oops lol

on that note I think you are going to be the last person I let join for now at least to many people gets crazy and I don't want crazy right now lol

your character looks fine Edric Blight Edric Blight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back