• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern OOC: Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Well I did a lot of reading but I also helped at the farm a little. I just drove the old tractor around with a trailer on taking stuff where they needed it and then they did all the like hard work.

Yeah well I just really didn't want to sit inside all day. Feels like that's all I ever do anymore so yeah I drove around which was fun

Yeah I get it. With everything that's happened all you've been able to do is sit around and rest up.
Which is important!

But obviously its gotta get restless. You need to do something else sometimes! :)

Exactly pops kinda went overboard tho I told him I wanted to help by driving the tractor and so he like went and got some old cushions or something and like attached them to the seat somehow so I would be more comfortable. Then like he made a cup holder out of like a pipe and since it was a little chilly he had a blanket and stuff and and like a cooler with a bunch of snacks and extra drinks so I wouldn't have to get up and down on the tractor. It was nice but kinda funny

XD... It makes sense though.
If you were climbing up and down a lot for some reason you could've hurt yourself/stressed the injury.
But having a little fort on top of it and driving around, no problem!!!

It does sound like he might have gone a little overboard tho, a cup holder and blankets? :P

Yeah it was funny cause like pops isn't usually like that. Like if dad did that I wouldn't be surprised he is always overprotective of Me and stuff but pops is usually ummm a lot more like calm? About things. So it was just kinda weird to see him like that. But I guess it's basically my tractor now I'm pretty much the only one that drives that old thing and now it's all set up for me haha

Yeah I get that. From how you've talked abotu your pops this seems a lot more protective than normal.
Gotta say tho, pretty cool to have a custom personal tractor all to yourself. All you need now are to put some racing stripes on it.

Yeah definitely not normal for him but it was nice and kinda cute to see him care so much. I mean like I know he cares about me but he usually doesn't show it like that so it was just kinda nice.
Haha yeah racing stripes for the 25 mile per hour tractor!!

Hmmm.... I'm unsure on how I want Ev' to respond here. I could see her deciding to just pick up her things and go elsewhere, let Ash' have fun with his new friend.
Or her doubling down on stubbornness and and just staying there to prove the point she's not even listening to Jack anyway.

Both would be interesting and would be fun to see play out. I'm sure her just leaving would be easier for Ash but that doesn't necessarily mean that's the better idea.

I also fully assume there is no way that Jack's gonna back down again on his stubbornness this quickly anyway, so I feel like they might be stuck at a bit of a roadblock here with Ev' sitting there and Jack stewing.

Plus even though Ev' might be tyring to act like she doesn't care she'd still be aware of Jack's irritation at her seemingly her very presence.

So I think her just deciding to just abruptly get up and go elsewhere might make more sense.

Also Jack using that mocking and almost aggressive tone Jack decided to use talking about her is kinda pushing Evelyn's perception of him from "Shy" to "Just an ass".

Luckily for Jack, it seemed like she had no problem leaving him alone, but Jack could help but think she might hold some sort of ill-will towards him, although it clearly wasn't the actual case.
He very well might be making that a self-fulfilling prophecy with that kind of tone.

Also couldnt help but notice that Jack's current attitude is verry simular to the attitude Aaron had in the original game that eventually caused Asher to just blow up

Yeeeeaah.. I know exactly what Ev' is doing now, re-reading it and thinking she is definitely leaving.
I'd also brace for a bit of a rant from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back