• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
now listen up here's a story

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Verena Verena Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Arai Arai 0stinato 0stinato @Soviet Panda @Clan Ize @ChasmOfOrganicMatter @Nero_Cardia @milo-ren
Is it time for a time skip? Because it seems that not everyone seems to be interested in the current events.
We can discuss what to do, only a few of us are doing any interaction here.
I'm sorry. I said a little bit ago (to Verena so I probably should have repeated it when you returned) that I was going to be more absent than usual. I'm in the thick of a project I'm struggling to not hate and I start exams very shortly.
I'm pretty much completely and utterly burned out. If it suits, just move on and I'll catch up.

Alright, then.
Unless you guys wanna do more New Finland mission we'll prepare for takeoff and move on to the next mission
Spekin of which
What mission next

Hwasubun International Health Divison: Research vessel at Stein-2 has been sabotaged, dangerous pathogen was exposed onto most of the indoor atmosphere. Perpetrators seem to be present inside the vessel still. Aid to eliminating the trespassers and quarantining the situation required. 5000 credits. (up to 5 people) Available

Consider my vote vast for creepy pathogen outbreak

How would splitting for missions work since we only have 1 ship? Would people have to be dropped off?

Aaaaaaaaaaand time skip, everyone
everything's where it should be
you will be moved to the destinations over the next few posts, talk a bit over yourselves and decide who is going where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back