• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
0stinato 0stinato Yet another reason Del should be looking at the cameras. He's the only one not in the hangar bay. Would he mind letting them in?
I was actually going to have in my post that Del was looking at the cameras but I forgot when I was halfway through. He enjoys cameras. Good way for him to see the action without having to risk getting his head shot off.
He'll deal with the new crewmates.

I was actually going to have in my post that Del was looking at the cameras but I forgot when I was halfway through. He enjoys cameras. Good way for him to see the action without having to risk getting his head shot off.
He'll deal with the new crewmates.
Our every move is being watched... A stalker stalks the video footage 24/7, never tiring, ever persistent... Be careful of the words you speak inside the Essex as the walls have eyes and ears... and a prosthetic leg.

We were discussing earlier, on OOC page 138, of going with year 4030. I'm still waiting for approval from Blob and Vagabond though.

Listen, if I could post for Ray right now he would be speechless. If anything he would start clapping. The Big Man finally talks back
It actually got me thinking like, it was established that Snout's been on the ship for a little while, so he and the Captain must know each other pretty decently now - really makes me wonder what kinda stuff they got up to before the events of the rp.

Probably not much. Ray and Snout may have been drinking, but Ray has not seen Snout explode yet. Snout hasn't seen Ray explode yet, there is a lot they have to get know about each other

Users who are viewing this thread

Back