• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
So, what are Ray´s plans after sparking a bar fight? Will he return to the ship and his crew, visit a more peaceful bar, explore?

Oh my, your new profile pic startled me for a sec. XD
Well actually, a skilled engineer is much more useful than the mass-produced, store-bought crap. We would need to gather materials though, which could have turned into a small quest. *sigh* Next time, I guess.

Well actually, a skilled engineer is much more useful than the mass-produced, store-bought crap. We would need to gather materials though, which could have turned into a small quest. *sigh* Next time, I guess.
Mass produced? Yes. Store bought crap? No. I only purchase the finest firearms, most of which are ex-military

Sorry, but Ray has taste. He prefers M41As over Pipe rifles. But, a zip gun may be useful in the future.
Idek what you're implying about Del with that taste statement fella. He's very capable at tinkering with weaponry so, feel free to have Ray ask if he likes.

My aim was intimidation and I guess I succeeded eh.

Idek what you're implying about Del with that taste statement fella. He's very capable at tinkering with weaponry so, feel free to have Ray ask if he likes.
Can you get me these by the end of the day then? Ammo too please.
x1 Owen Gun
x1 M1911
x2 M41A Pulse rifles
x1 M56 Smart Gun
x1 PPSH 41
x1 Mosin Nagant with Scope

I'd prefer not every NPC interaction end in bullets flying. That would make for a very boring story. Some diplomacy, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back