• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hello everyone, the name's Nero and I've been invited to join your RP by Verena. Just so you know, I'll start a CS shortly but it might take Me a short while to finish it. My written RP skills could be a bit rusty, so please be patient with Me. I hope we'll have heaps of fun IN SPAAAACE!

Hello everyone, the name's Nero and I've been invited to join your RP by Verena. Just so you know, I'll start a CS shortly but it might take Me a short while to finish it. My written RP skills could be a bit rusty, so please be patient with Me. I hope we'll have heaps of fun IN SPAAAACE!
Salve

Welcome. Don't worry about being rusty: RP has a way of oiling the cogs fantastically.

Is it possible to implement a beach episode somewhere?
This is entirely up to you. Players set the destination. As for New Finland, I'll give you a hint - there are quests here. Just get rid of the pirate bodies and look around. Naturally, you'll also be meeting four new characters, Bub included.

Btw, is it just me or did we not set a date in which the plot is taking place??? Let's decide on that. That's kinda important! I'd say about the year 3050?

Maybe a bit further? 4030?
Alright. Sounds good also. We need to establish also when Earth was destroyed. Was it when humans already discovered alien life and have developed FTL travel? I'd find it cool to travel back to our solar system. I imagine Mars might have been colonized also at this point.

Aside from the timeline, I want to have a map of the Essex. I'm not good with Minecraft and couldn't draw a spaceship at gunpoint. So, here are my suggestions. Pick one or make other suggestions:

046_scout_ship-web.jpg Essex Plan.png

So! We survived the site blackout! We go with the blue design. I hope you guys are still interested, even after the two-day break.

I imagine there will now be an hourly propaganda message broadcasted on intercoms around the ship, stating:

DEAR ESSEX CREW, REMEMBER - INTEREST IS MANDATORY

I see nothing after mine. If you've posted in the last hour before the blackout, then it has been lost sadly. This is exactly why I always write and save all of my replies in Word...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back