• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Arai Arai 0stinato 0stinato Verena Verena Soviet Panda Soviet Panda milo-ren milo-ren Clan Ize Clan Ize ChasmOfOrganicMatter ChasmOfOrganicMatter
Hey guys, sorry to announce this in a time of hype and joy.
I don't think I'll be able to continue gming you guys at all. It's a personal thing, can't really tell you guys.
You guys can get a new gm among yourselves and continue on the story, keeping the NPC's and lore entries intact. I believe there isn't any function to transfer the thread's ownership to someone else, so I think you'll have to make a whole new bunch of threads though.
Again, I'm terribly sorry for putting you guys through this. Best of luck to you, crew.
I vote GM goes to Verena Verena

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Arai Arai 0stinato 0stinato Verena Verena Soviet Panda Soviet Panda milo-ren milo-ren Clan Ize Clan Ize ChasmOfOrganicMatter ChasmOfOrganicMatter
Hey guys, sorry to announce this in a time of hype and joy.
I don't think I'll be able to continue gming you guys at all. It's a personal thing, can't really tell you guys.
You guys can get a new gm among yourselves and continue on the story, keeping the NPC's and lore entries intact. I believe there isn't any function to transfer the thread's ownership to someone else, so I think you'll have to make a whole new bunch of threads though.
Again, I'm terribly sorry for putting you guys through this. Best of luck to you, crew.
Best of luck, man. We'll take care of the RP for you.

Well, guys, what are we gonna do? Are we all staying together? Who are we gonna pick as the next GM? Although I have some ideas for quests and encounters, I've never been a GM and all these corporations are an absolute blur to me.

Does this work?

Well, guys, what are we gonna do? Are we all staying together? Who are we gonna pick as the next GM? Although I have some ideas for quests and encounters, I've never been a GM and all these corporations are an absolute blur to me.
For now let’s just help each other out.

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher 0stinato 0stinato milo-ren milo-ren Clan Ize Clan Ize ChasmOfOrganicMatter ChasmOfOrganicMatter
Welp, the results are clear at this point. Right then, I guess I'll take up the mantle. I might have a navigator player in mind although they're not certain yet. Please be patient with me as this is my first time as a GM. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Kei and Skrebi will remain as my characters, not as NPCs. I believe it would be best to continue using the existing threads and not create a brand new one.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Do you want to make a reply or should we time skip to the planet? Arai Arai Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I apologize for the delay and hope you guys are still with us. We will be landing at the dock of a medium town on the surface of Kepler-62f. You can read more about the terrain of the planet in the LORE section. After the time skip, you can finally make your intro posts.
Let's do this!

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher 0stinato 0stinato milo-ren milo-ren Clan Ize Clan Ize ChasmOfOrganicMatter ChasmOfOrganicMatter
Welp, the results are clear at this point. Right then, I guess I'll take up the mantle. I might have a navigator player in mind although they're not certain yet. Please be patient with me as this is my first time as a GM. Constructive criticism is appreciated. Kei and Skrebi will remain as my characters, not as NPCs. I believe it would be best to continue using the existing threads and not create a brand new one.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Do you want to make a reply or should we time skip to the planet? Arai Arai Soviet Panda Soviet Panda I apologize for the delay and hope you guys are still with us. We will be landing at the dock of a medium town on the surface of Kepler-62f. You can read more about the terrain of the planet in the LORE section. After the time skip, you can finally make your intro posts.
Let's do this!
yay!

Let's do this!
Oorah!

Let's do this!
Yes we can time skip straiiight ahead.

Alrighty, timeskipping tomorrow after I get some details from Vagabond and my dude makes his CS. His arrival won't halt the introduction of Alyxandra and Connor+Bub. We've got a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back