• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
...I thought they’re gonna fly planes that would take off from the ship like a shuttle or something

The ship is built for like up to 15 people at beginning, so at best it would fit in a personal spacecraft or two.

Hey hey hey!
Does anyone want to establish a few character relationships before we start? Acquaintances, friends, strangers, sparring partners, drinking buddies, sports friends, karaoke duetists, dislikes or hatreds?

Hey hey hey!
Does anyone want to establish a few character relationships before we start? Acquaintances, friends, strangers, sparring partners, drinking buddies, sports friends, karaoke duetists, dislikes or hatreds?
Sure, what do you have in mind?
The ship is built for like up to 15 people at beginning, so at best it would fit in a personal spacecraft or two.
What kind of ship is it?

For now it's just a simple civilian grade Corvette, something like a repaired retired military vessel with most of its big guns removed for civilian purchase.

For now it's just a simple civilian grade Corvette, something like a repaired retired military vessel with most of its big guns removed for civilian purchase.
Can I name the vessel? And what weapon systems are we looking at.(Sorry for asking so much, the Captain must know his ship to go down with it.)

What kind of ship is it?
I guess it’s something like this (Corvette from Elite Dangerous)

I guess it’s something like this (Corvette from Elite Dangerous)
What is the crew size on 'er?

That one in the Eliet Dangerous took 3, I think it’s mentioned that the one we’re RPing will have a crew of 12 or 15

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher
Ah, wonderful. Snout would definitely buy Ray a drink if he saw him in the bar. Maybe play a couple of rounds of darts (or the space equivalent)? Snout's probably semi-decent at something like darts because, although he's a big dude, he's used to making precise movements and being careful during his labwork.

Went back and take a look, seems like our captain is using colt single action army?

“This is the greatest handgun ever made. Six bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves”.jpg

Went back and take a look, seems like our captain is using colt single action army?

“This is the greatest handgun ever made. Six bullets, more than enough to kill anything that moves”.jpg
"Our Engineer's a singer, but don't tell the Captain that
He writes his verses in the hold and wears a cowboy hat
And sometimes on the first watch, one can hear a mournful voice
Sing lonesome country tunes, I wish he'd offer us a choice"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back