• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
We can just go ham with whatever gadgets we can think of putting into our characters right?

Like say, a drone that can independently provide an energy shield/covering to allies and stuff yeah?

Jackson123 Jackson123 further questions will be continued here to keep cs thread organized.
Will the stealth cloak be able to fool infrared sights and electronics detection?

Infrared is also a form of light right? and that thing make object invisible by bending light waves around it so I think it's fair to say it could fool infrared sights. but it can't bypass detection means that doesn't involve optics...something like acoustics detection I think?

Spaz mentioned Pilot on the sheet as far as I know. I'll @ the people who haven't posted on ooc yet after peeking in on int check.

Okay Jackson123 Jackson123 , welcome aboard. Yer lady is accepted.

Can I put the interstellar ship manufacturer in as one of the megacorporation? XD I think it would be called "Raumschiffbau Reichlin GmbH" or something like that

German Engineering the best in the Galaxy!!1!1

Not to be picky,but the faceclaim may have a liiittle bit of unfavordd element so you could find an alternative if you want to.

Yeah, run down the details of the corp to me and then I'll approve it.

Eh, no not really, the Iron Cross had been used since the time of Crusaders, the Teutonic Knight. The modern German military are still using it.

Leopard_2A5_mit_neuer_Mehrfachwurfanlage.jpg

Here's the detail of the corporation

-Raumschiffbau Reichlin GmbH:

Raumschiffbau Reichlin GmbH is a spaceship manufacturing corporation, the name "Raumschiffbau" is a German word meaning "building of spaceship". It is perhaps best known for its leading role in designing and building of the world's first viable Alcubierre Drive, commonly known as "Warp Drive". Heinz Freiherr von Reichlin, the corporation's founder was the first human to perform controlled, sustained Faster-than-Light flight. This scientific break-through allows the construction of a fleet of manned interstellar vehicles to escape from Earth, by then had been rendered inhabitable by the Last War and human civilisation was on the brink of extinction. The construction of said fleet became the first major investment that set the corporation to a path of success.

The company had served a formal entity to continue advanced pioneering research into interstellar spaceships, and continued to designs, manufactures, and sells spacecrafts. Today Raumschiffbau Reichlin GmbH had become the leading manufacturer in the field of large Faster-than-Light vehicles, its products can be seen serving in both military and civilian capacities in every colonised star systems, with the reputation of high quality and performance. The corporation themselves had maintained one of the most powerful fleet of warships and mercenary corps to protect the corporation's assets.

Here's the detail of the corporation

-Raumschiffbau Reichlin GmbH:

Raumschiffbau Reichlin GmbH is a spaceship manufacturing corporation, the name "Raumschiffbau" is a German word meaning "building of spaceship". It is perhaps best known for its leading role in designing and building of the world's first viable Alcubierre Drive, commonly known as "Warp Drive". Heinz Freiherr von Reichlin, the corporation's founder was the first human to perform controlled, sustained Faster-than-Light flight. This scientific break-through allows the construction of a fleet of manned interstellar vehicles to escape from Earth, by then had been rendered inhabitable by the Last War and human civilisation was on the brink of extinction. The construction of said fleet became the first major investment that set the corporation to a path of success.

The company had served a formal entity to continue advanced pioneering research into interstellar spaceships, and continued to designs, manufactures, and sells spacecrafts. Today Raumschiffbau Reichlin GmbH had become the leading manufacturer in the field of large Faster-than-Light vehicles, its products can be seen serving in both military and civilian capacities in every colonised star systems, with the reputation of high quality and performance. The corporation themselves had maintained one of the most powerful fleet of warships and mercenary corps to protect the corporation's assets.
Yes, good enough. Post on Lore section right away.

Does navigator also serve as the helmsman on this ship or is the helmsman another bridge crew and navigator just plot the course?

So much happened while I was asleep! Really excited to see so many interesting characters popping up.
I'll post my taur info in the lore now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back