• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [OOC] Sail the Stars : Living Quarters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Highly trained, specialized crew sent out to explore the vast universe for study? Naw, they're kids on a road trip

Please let it be a thing to pass the time
Alanus when Sarah doesn't stop through the Fly-thru Space Mcdonalds and says there's MRE in the Pantry.
1614136679644.png

I mesn there's no much hard physical labor to do, and even if we did, thr engineers won't appreciate a sea shanty while they're repairing a hull breach.

"Attention, All crewmates onboard please be advised that the ship will be heading on towards Spacdonalds Fly-Thru ahead, ETA 5 minutes. Any food orders please report it directly to the captain on main deck, i'm hungry for chicken nuggies."

-Sarah Mackenzie 30XX(?)

"Attention, All crewmates onboard please be advised that the ship will be heading on towards Spacdonalds Fly-Thru ahead, ETA 5 minutes. Any food orders please report it directly to the captain on main deck, i'm hungry for chicken nuggies."

-Sarah Mackenzie 30XX(?)
"60 nugs and 1 large fries, sweet and sour sauce, ketchup, and a spacflurry! No drink, am trying to watch ma weight."

-Sarah Mackenzie 30XX(?)
"What do you mean they don't serve the finest German beer in Spacdonalds...fine then gimme a number nine large with extra dips, with large fanta."

-Sarah Mackenzie 30XX(?)
"Three burgers and fries thanks! Oh and throw in a chocolate sundae!"

Hey hey hey!
Does anyone want to establish a few character relationships before we start? Acquaintances, friends, strangers, sparring partners, drinking buddies, sports friends, karaoke duetists, dislikes or hatreds?
Wow, I missed a lot! Damn you, time zones! Kei will probably be really socially awkward at first due to have never been part of a crew. He'll be curious and looking at what everyone is doing, probably attempt to do some small talk. He'll feel most comfortable around other animalistic species like Broh or the spat, which he thinks is still just an animal. Due to negative past experiences and associations, he might be a bit biased towards humans and elves in particular. Seeing everyone equipped for battle, he will also be seeking out Tria's engineering assistance in finding suitable armor.

I will be waiting for more cs's to be submitted before bumping more
people.
Before posting the ic thread I will open a group pm to finally confirm the ooc discord.

Uni work: exists, ever expanding, hugely, in fact.

Me: ah so I should spend 3 hours working on a character sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back