• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OOC Royal Revenge

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
So, I was thinking that our magnanimous Queen could save Renlyn, bringing him into the group and into the Queen's service. In the town that your characters are about to enter, the townspeople are about to burn Renlyn at the stake, the crowd shouting all manner of uncharitable things about him. When our Queen sees this, to her eyes a violent lynch mob about to murder to teenage boy, she steps in to save an innocent life, forcing the townspeople to release Renlyn into her custody. He would be indebted to her for saving his life, and she could ask him to assist her in seeking her revenge (or justice) against the usurper to her throne.

Sound good?

So, I was thinking that our magnanimous Queen could save Renlyn, bringing him into the group and into the Queen's service. In the town that your characters are about to enter, the townspeople are about to burn Renlyn at the stake, the crowd shouting all manner of uncharitable things about him. When our Queen sees this, to her eyes a violent lynch mob about to murder to teenage boy, she steps in to save an innocent life, forcing the townspeople to release Renlyn into her custody. He would be indebted to her for saving his life, and she could ask him to assist her in seeking her revenge (or justice) against the usurper to her throne.

Sound good?
Sounds cool! I agree.

I am a bit uncertain how to reconcile Tay's and Isabel's posts. Any clarity on this would be appreciated.

I am sorry for making everyone confused!
Yes, Elie was slowly losing it as Adeline was begging for him to be released. It was once the queen had him, that Elie snapped and had her freak out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back