• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
oooo wow look at you being productive!! im watching a show with my mom pretty much all day and i have a different group to reply to but i'll work on a post as soon as i can c: did you have fun cooking??

It's all good ^u^ enjoy relaxin' !
I did have fun cooking! It was tofu with little holes cut in the middle to put pork inside then I made some noodles with veggies along with it. I'm not vegetarian but tofu is kinda bussin' so I always eat it lmao
it was delicious 👌

There's a post back. I plan to have Asuka reading near the gym doors soon so if you want to do something with him, Zera, get ready for an opportunity. 👀

(Oh and good job being productive! >w<)

waaa sorry about the late reply!
I plan to have Asuka reading near the gym doors soon so if you want to do something with him, Zera, get ready for an opportunity.
Finally... the nerds face off...
(more like
Asuka: *reading*
Kichiro: .....hi
Asuka: *ignores*
Kichiro: oh)

kinda wanting to work on a group rp concept
OuO? I love seeing people's interest checks even though I rarely join- let me know when you post it if you do!

bIG MOOD i have ac in my room too and im like aaaaaaa...... so nice to just sit here and relax 😌 also will try to get out aris post tomorrrroooowwww!! has anyone shown any interest in the interest check? 😭

Omg Toyama really going step by step straight from a guide XD
I want to get a post here in a sec... but I wanna make sure everyone else gets a turn
So I'll prepare a post today and send it tomorrow!

Aight there was my prepared post!
And I'll warn you again, my departure grows ever closer! I will be able to get 1 final post out if anyone wants to interact with him before I'm gone for about 10 days.
Really sorry I had to join with a vacation date coming so quickly, but I'll try to get posts out for everyone wanting to do something with him when I'm back. If you need to, you can move him along as an NPC for a bit, Zera.
Though I do request to keep said movements simple, since I got a plan with his bigger interactions.
Anyway enough banter, LET THE ROLLER SKATERS FLY!

There shouldn't be too much activity while you're gone, if we get too far ahead I'll have us wait a little bit since I know you'll be active when you get back ^^
I hope you enjoy your vacation!
LET THE ROLLER SKATERS FLY!!!

Alright, I am making my final post until I come back. It'll be about 10 days, so feel free to do whatever you need in that time. See you guys soon!
😎

taps microphone
Hey, hey, is this thing on?
Ahem, I am back and ready to continue high school!
Wait this isn't a real high school? Damnit, why didn't you tell me this was just for Asuka?
Glad to see Asuka in one piece...
Anyway go ahead and continue your plans Zera, I'm excited to see what you got!

welcome back cisco!!! 🎉 hopefully you had a fun time camping!!!

iiii have not yet posted oops, i have kind of fallen into a lull of laziness but i'm going to get a post out for aris this week for sure <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back