• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yo, sorry I haven't said much recently I've been really really sleepy... like, falling asleep randomly sleepy. I am working on the IC starter though! I should have it up by Monday!
I contacted Firelie and they haven't said anything yet, if they need an extension I'll give it to them but we'll be moving on with or without them on Monday because I don't want to keep you guys waiting.
I want to have the lore page updated as we go and I have the first draft for when they first join the alien party pretty much completed (it'll be like diary entries from Kichiro) so once your students join the party, I'll have it up.
Introduction is pretty much finished I'm just working on Kichiro's pov.
I should be able to get some sleep over the weekend and be good for Monday!

YOU ARE FOOLS FOR LETTING ME JOIN THIS RP

I HAVE SO MANY NONSENICAL IDEAS.

G'day, IC thread up!
AreSneksSly AreSneksSly smolfluffball smolfluffball Firelie Firelie Ciscodog Ciscodog Beetlejuice Beetlejuice
Firelie has instead decided to help me with running the thread rather then joining as a student, which could be good or bad news for ye who wanted calm waters. Stay on alert.
Feel free to post in the IC thread, tag me in your post if you're going to interact with any school staff/NPCs. Please note you will be stopped at the gate by the coach.
There won't be a post order for now as I don't think it's necessary for a open world section like this, however, one might be utilized for combat purposes or just to have some structure later on. We shall see.
As always, please don't feel shy about asking me questions! I will do my best to answer ^u^

EEEE EXCITING!!! i'll work on my post as soon as i'm done running some errands 👀 i'm thinking of having aris notice kichiro at the family mart and saying something to him haha.

i'm thinking of having aris notice kichiro at the family mart and saying something to him haha.
YES
pspsps.jpg

oh also i kinda just woke up so i might have missed it while reading, but the characters get the rules to the school before they get there right? like in the mail or something?

cool! also i changed the year aris is in to fourth to keep him in the final year. i thought the highschool was gonna have three years like most schools do in japan pfff!

Ya boy definitely forgot there were only 3 years in Japanese schools-
It still works though, thankfully ;;
Speaking of, there's a school year calendar that'll be included in the lore thread! I may have it up a little early because I am dying to make it lol

IM CRYING KICHIRO WORRYING HES COMING OFF AS TOO AGGRESSIVE ALFJWKDJ. points to aris like hey kichiro look at this boy, you see him? he is aggressive im ialcjakfnsk.

ALSO would it be okay for me to respond again tonight or should i wait for someone else to post?

IM CRYING KICHIRO WORRYING HES COMING OFF AS TOO AGGRESSIVE ALFJWKDJ. points to aris like hey kichiro look at this boy, you see him? he is aggressive im ialcjakfnsk.
HAHAHAH their dynamic is already babie, I bet they're gonna be like brothers once Kichi gets past his issues with talking to people ;;-;;
ALSO would it be okay for me to respond again tonight or should i wait for someone else to post?
we should prob wait a bit for the others even though I REALKY WANNA KEEP GOINGHJDWVSAK, just in case they wanna join in or anything ^u^
i'm way too happy rn

oMG YEAH I TOO THINK THEY'LL FDKJLDFSKL BE SO GOOD TOGETHER??? aris gonna be like okay so now you're my little brother i see, okay, i accept this. plUS HONESTLY i feel like aris could help kichiro overcome his social problems!! my boy is so outgoing fdskjldf,,, a good influence but also a lil bad bc aris and rules? they dont get along 😔

yes i want to continue too thats why i was asking dfskjldfskl. honestly they're just hanging out in front of the familymart so they're convo is v open to anything buT i shall wait until someone else posts uvu
im also so happy i feel bad for kichi because aris literally is like hi, bye, oh hello again!

Sorry for the late reply everyone. I plan to get Asuka going soon (I write in the late hours usually, so please excuse me if it takes me a bit)

Question for the upcoming post: Do new kids have their provided skates yet? Or are they provided to them later?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back