• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OOC) Roller-Skating High-Schoolers against the Vast Expanse of Space

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i cant wait to see how aris is gonna get along with characters đź‘€ i hope he and kichiro get along,,, i kind of feel like they Might because kichiro is willing to bend the rules and aris is just. ready to. destroy them ya know its nbd.

i will see yes!! will probably find out the rules and regulations of fighting aliens when they all get brought into the party

Hi, I know I'm late (both to the RP and in my time of day at 10:30 PM), but I am excited to work with you all.
I might be a bit busy, and have a large delay in activity coming up in July, due to vacation, but I'll do my best to keep myself active!
You can call me Cisco if you want.

Ciscodog Ciscodog helloooo cisco!!! <3 my name's sammy! it's nice to meetcha c: my character is aris and i am excited to see whatever kinda character you end up coming up with for the rp đź‘€ (also you're two hours behind me i think!! it's 12am for me now haha)

Ideas? Oh boy... I've got a bit of brainstorming done already and- crap I made it dark. Like really dark. Um...
Yeah... Zera said that there are dark themes right? Right. This should be fine... right? Eh. I'll get it revised later tonight or tomorrow night by Zera.

oohhh that's so exciting!!! i hope you get the job and i hope you enjoy it ✨ is hinote a third year? aris is one so if she is than they might be in the same class or something! 👀

Ah crud, got a bit to catch up on, don't I?
So after some small bugs, I think I'm all ready to get my CS posted.
It'll be a first year, so be nice! >w<
I hope what you're all ready for what I have in store for the crew. I know Zera is.

Ok ok listen- it's important to his story that he's short trust me
XD

i meeeeaaannn if you say so //squints// maybe he'll grow some more as he gets older or something uvu. i love how short most of the characters are tbh, its so fun how different the sizes are

So you plan to get this started sometime soon, huh?

Getting excited to see what's in store :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back