• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [OOC] Revolution of Tainab

It has four major islands, three of which were where the three colonial powers colonized. Tropical climate. One of the superpowers (the Capitalist superpower) is a neighbor, kind of. Christianity is the majority religion, split between Catholic and Protestant denominations. They produce some of the best rum and tobacco products, unfortunately they can't capitalise on them since the blockade and trade embargo (smugglers on the other hand do :P)

Busy drawing Grinn but I am stuck. 😑😑😑😭

Sounds great!

So, what's everyones general plan for the during/after the revolution? Coup? Rebellion? International intervention?

Last edited:
can we have NPC to interact with (e.g. prisoners for the secret police to interrogate, unofficial informants etc)

Oh most definately XD I already planned for NPCs XD it's part of my DMing stratergy to give you guys NPCs to interact with

I'm just glad you hadn't left this to die.

So I'm going to have to put this on the backburner until I can come up with an acceptable starting post (might even just do a full re-write) XD that's what I get for only coming up with the idea while playing FarCry 6 XD but I do have another RP in the planning stage that I can easily do the opening for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back