OOC (Reboot)

But you don't have to state that if someone doesn't fulfill their part of the deal the contract is null, I think?
True but it is more an extra form of insurance (Plus to be honest I just didn't want it to look short so I just added it in to increase the word count)

A terrible thing just happened to me called school. Hopefully I'll survive this dreadful 3rd year of high school. I'll probably need all the luck I can get + more

A terrible thing just happened to me called school. Hopefully I'll survive this dreadful 3rd year of high school. I'll probably need all the luck I can get + more
*dumps a bucket full of luck*

Now all you need to work for it. Develop good work habits! That's the best thing you can do for yourself. It will help you learn and keep up + reduce the stress later on.

PS: I too started school (well, college) again today. Given my pacing wasn't huge anyway though it probably won't affect me much.

Thanks for the good Idea Idea s. I can already tell how busy this year will get, so I pretty muh have to give up on procrastination now

Hey ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar you have all the items that were made for your character already just as a reminder.

Also you might want to kill higher level mobs everyone in a party get the full XP for the kill.

Ah Quinlan63 Quinlan63 when we can, I'd like discuss the rewards for the quests on the island and stuff. Preferably via discord since it's a more back and forth sort of conversation I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread