OOC (Reboot)

Ok this is all good to hear that there will be variety between factions. Mine for the record Will be kind of helper for hire. This will include crafting, gathering, and fighting for anyone that has the coin.

Took me weeks, but there is the product. The phrasing could use some work but honestly at this point I just don't have the time to refine it too much, if I even could. Hope ya'll like the read though.

Took me weeks, but there is the product. The phrasing could use some work but honestly at this point I just don't have the time to refine it too much, if I even could. Hope ya'll like the read though.

I read through most of it...
Let me see if I'm understanding correctly...
Your faction is going to focus on Peace-keeping, isn't it? (That is... a PKK faction.)

Also, if you use a browser on Computer, then get Grammarly. It's useful as fuck. (Careful though, some things that have become common to see when RPing, it flags as incorrect.)

I read through most of it...
Let me see if I'm understanding correctly...
Your faction is going to focus on Peace-keeping, isn't it? (That is... a PKK faction.)
Sorta? It's not gonna be enforcing peace or anything like that. It's mostly gonna be a trade group with a side of diplomacy. If I had to put it as one mission-statement, it'd be to become a respectable, universal and neutral bank that can mediate between factions and help players who want to stay out of the conflicts do business as usual.

Hopefully I'm being clear?

Also, if you use a browser on Computer, then get Grammarly. It's useful as fuck. (Careful though, some things that have become common to see when RPing, it flags as incorrect.)
I do have grammarly, but it's tendency to start deleting what I write when I'm mid-way through a post has proven to be a bigger issue than any contribution it offers me.

Sorta? It's not gonna be enforcing peace or anything like that. It's mostly gonna be a trade group with a side of diplomacy. If I had to put it as one mission-statement, it'd be to become a respectable, universal and neutral bank that can mediate between factions and help players who want to stay out of the conflicts do business as usual.

Hopefully I'm being clear?

I do have grammarly, but it's tendency to start deleting what I write when I'm mid-way through a post has proven to be a bigger issue than any contribution it offers me.

You do.

And huh... what browser do you use? As Grammarly only flags my stuff if it's wrong, it doesn't outright delete things... (Unless that's a paid feature...)

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying :)

In any case, was there a particular reason you were asking?

Because of one thing about Caelyn's faction. They'll go to any length to acquire an item. Any length. So things like PKing will be allowed for the members of the faction.

Because of one thing about Caelyn's faction. They'll go to any length to acquire an item. Any length. So things like PKing will be allowed for the members of the faction.
Presuming for a moment, that Kodokuno does manage to create her universal, neutral bank, would Caelyn's faction risk attacking said bank for the items and gold it will has?

Presuming for a moment, that Kodokuno does manage to create her universal, neutral bank, would Caelyn's faction risk attacking said bank for the items and gold it will has?

Presuming she does, then maybe. If they can gather enough people to attack such a thing, then they definitely will attempt to attack it.

But Caelyn herself won't, not at first. She has other plans at the moment to bother with outright declaring war with another faction.

Presuming she does, then maybe. If they can gather enough people to attack such a thing, then they definitely will attempt to attack it.

But Caelyn herself won't, not at first. She has other plans at the moment to bother with outright declaring war with another faction.
Seems dangerous. The reckless can be the lost destructive.

Still, Kudokuno will not go out of her way to stop PKing unless it's like, happening in her vicinity. She will merely make it pretty pointless as the bank hoards the loot for those players, keeping them safe even if the player is attacked.

Seems dangerous. The reckless can be the lost destructive.

Still, Kudokuno will not go out of her way to stop PKing unless it's like, happening in her vicinity. She will merely make it pretty pointless as the bank hoards the loot for those players, keeping them safe even if the player is attacked.

Indeed, but until then, there'll probably be a lot of PKing.

Users who are viewing this thread