OOC (Reboot)

I was wondering why everything went quiet here... When was this decided, and why wasn't I notified?

There was an interest check, I don't think anyone was notified, I just happened to see the interest check

I only noticed something was up because I just got on today and was notified someone tried joining the group.

I only noticed something was up because I just got on today and was notified someone tried joining the group.
There was a message for everyone to read a week or so back where I said I was going to reboot the rp since no one seemed to be posting... Or even around for that matter.

There was a message for everyone to read a week or so back where I said I was going to reboot the rp since no one seemed to be posting... Or even around for that matter.

I've been around the entire time, waiting on you guys to post.

Well.............. This is awkward.....

Indeed it is.
Either way, mind giving me a rundown of the changes? So I know what to expect before reposting my character again for the reboot.

Sorry bud, thought you'd simply moved on. My apologies.

Try paying attention to the OOC thread... I even mentioned that life kept me busy, hence my lack of posting. I never leave an RP without saying so ahead of time.

Indeed it is.
Either way, mind giving me a rundown of the changes? So I know what to expect before reposting my character again for the reboot.

Try paying attention to the OOC thread... I even mentioned that life kept me busy, hence my lack of posting. I never leave an RP without saying so ahead of time.
I chose several people to start at level 100 with Legendary gear to become leaders of in-game factions. If they are killed in a fight by another player then they take the defeated players place. They still can of course be in a clan.

Any other changes I made are in the patch notes.

I chose several people to start at level 100 with Legendary gear to become leaders of in-game factions. If they are killed in a fight by another player then they take the defeated players place. They still can of course be in a clan.

Any other changes I made are in the patch notes.

I see, any indication on who is selected to start as one of the level 100s?
Also, will my character once again be the dark overlord? Need to know before I do her first post.

I see, any indication on who is selected to start as one of the level 100s?
Also, will my character once again be the dark overlord? Need to know before I do her first post.
I was choosing the first 4 who joined which as it is there are still spots so there is one for you if you like.

And yes if you still want to be the same you can be.

I was choosing the first 4 who joined which as it is there are still spots so there is one for you if you like.

And yes if you still want to be the same you can be.

Ah damn... that means I need to go through 99 levels of leveling her up.

Oh I checked out your CS and you forgot to add your Legendary items

Edit: Also you seem to possibly have forgotten your level up bonus from your race

I'll add those now.
And if you're referring to the +99 in Endurance and Agility, then those are in there, I made sure of it.

Btw, do the stat bonuses count after you apply the +50 stats from leadership and charisma or before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back