• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic OoC: Re:Dux

I'm finally moving on the 7th. and hopefully the following couple of days i'll be back to 100% and get actively writing again.
oh yay! That's good to hear! Hope you found a good place.
Can't wait to see your writing again as well, but of course no rush as usual haha. take as much time as you need. It's been a rough long times for you of late.

oh yay! That's good to hear! Hope you found a good place.
Can't wait to see your writing again as well, but of course no rush as usual haha. take as much time as you need. It's been a rough long times for you of late.
oh, yeah. it's a pretty decent place. but most importantly there's no roommates so i can have peace and my own creative space again. the tough times are coming to an end. the only thing left is packing and moving. and that's mainly just time consuming.

oh, yeah. it's a pretty decent place. but most importantly there's no roommates so i can have peace and my own creative space again. the tough times are coming to an end. the only thing left is packing and moving. and that's mainly just time consuming.
Nice!! That'll feel great to have your own far more personal space.
Packing and moving by far are exhausting. You never know how much stuff you actually have until you move lol

Just giving a heads up. I’m moved in and settled. Took me a while to decorate my apartment but it’s finally done. The only thing left is getting my PC back. It’s out right now getting extra storage installed and the primary drive being moved around. After that (and after I get my refrigerator delivered) we chillin’ 😎

Just giving a heads up. I’m moved in and settled. Took me a while to decorate my apartment but it’s finally done. The only thing left is getting my PC back. It’s out right now getting extra storage installed and the primary drive being moved around. After that (and after I get my refrigerator delivered) we chillin’ 😎
Woooo! Noice! Fastest move and settle in I've ever heard of lol.
< (*is really just terrible with such things as motivation to do that too*)

Yeah. I pretty much spent two entire days fixing up my apartment. I wanted to get this done as fast as possible lol.

Makes sense. As much as being lazy feels amazing. Muuuch better to get it done asap out of the way and then bask in earned lazing about x3 and no worries of putting it off too long as well

sorry for the long wait. My friend said he was gonna fix my PC and he ended up making it worse. so I had to bust out my brand new laptop that i've only turned on once in the yeah and a half i've owned it. Sorry if my post is a little jagged but i haven't written a thing since my last post. (now that i think about it, that's pretty bad lol) but it's good to be back though

sorry for the long wait. My friend said he was gonna fix my PC and he ended up making it worse. so I had to bust out my brand new laptop that i've only turned on once in the yeah and a half i've owned it. Sorry if my post is a little jagged but i haven't written a thing since my last post. (now that i think about it, that's pretty bad lol) but it's good to be back though
Omg do I know how that goes all too well. had someone who said they could fix my old laptop and basically bricked it XD
So excited to see activity in the forum again woo!! May still be slow as finals happen but woop!!!

Omg do I know how that goes all too well. had someone who said they could fix my old laptop and basically bricked it XD
So excited to see activity in the forum again woo!! May still be slow as finals happen but woop!!!
funny thing is that i was gonna just give it too a shop. they would have had it done the next day at the latest. but a couple of my friends were like, let this guy do it! he knows computers. so i was basically peer pressured into it. and now, here i am a week later and some change and still no PC lol. and i'm just gonna put it into the shop tomorrow cause I said it's just taking too long with only backward progress. once i got that done i can finally unpack those darn PC boxes that are taking up space in the kitchen.

At least the real computer people should be able to repair it no problem. It always seems that "hey we know this one guy who's good with computers" ends up in disaster for most computers most of the time XD But at least like ya said, you can finally unpack those last few pesky boxes! so they won't stare at you for too long.

At least the real computer people should be able to repair it no problem. It always seems that "hey we know this one guy who's good with computers" ends up in disaster for most computers most of the time XD But at least like ya said, you can finally unpack those last few pesky boxes! so they won't stare at you for too long.
true, that. My whole apartment looks nice and then you walk in the kitchen and are like, "...huh."

oh! Pai Chan Pai Chan any word from Wolflilly of late? I know she was gone because of school things
i haven't heard anything from anyone in the past recent months. especially, since i've been afk from the PC in general for a good while. So you're guess is as good as mine. I'm guessing it's gonna be a lil bit for people to start rounding out around here again since it's been a little slow. so I'd give people a little time.

i haven't heard anything from anyone in the past recent months. especially, since i've been afk from the PC in general for a good while. So you're guess is as good as mine. I'm guessing it's gonna be a lil bit for people to start rounding out around here again since it's been a little slow. so I'd give people a little time.
Well dang. Cant be helped though for sure so waiting time it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back