OOC Q & A

Anaxileah

From the Depths of Hell
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

If you have any questions regarding the RP, ask them here and I will get to them as soon as possible.

Hey quick q, do both of the parents have to be superheroes? I'm namely thinking of using the Thor and Jane Foster pairing if that's alright @Anaxileah

I suppose not, but you would be half human and therefore have less powers than everyone else. Is that alright with you?

Yeah, since I'm thinking of having him rely more on tech anyways (as will be explained in the CS) it'd fit him nicely to be less "powerful", forcing him to rely on other options.

If that's cool of course

Yeah, since I'm thinking of having him rely more on tech anyways (as will be explained in the CS) it'd fit him nicely to be less "powerful", forcing him to rely on other options.

If that's cool of course

Sounds wonderful :D

So are we gonna be meeting on the helicarrier? And would any of us know each other? Olympus has been incarcerated for the past 3 years. Remember the glass box that had been made for the hulk? That's where I'd like him to be contained in or one of similar design due to no metals that are readily accessible could contain him. 

Sure adamantium and vibrainium could do it, but they barely have enough of that stuff to make the caps sheild let alone an entire cell. 

@Anaxileah

So are we gonna be meeting on the helicarrier? And would any of us know each other? Olympus has been incarcerated for the past 3 years. Remember the glass box that had been made for the hulk? That's where I'd like him to be contained in or one of similar design due to no metals that are readily accessible could contain him. 

Sure adamantium and vibrainium could do it, but they barely have enough of that stuff to make the caps sheild let alone an entire cell. 

@Anaxileah

He'll be revived from his currently drugged and bound state, all is well. Depending on age, some may know others. Choose who you would like to know and who you would not. c: And no, we're meeting in a new location. <3

He'll be revived from his currently drugged and bound state, all is well. Depending on age, some may know others. Choose who you would like to know and who you would not. c: And no, we're meeting in a new location. <3

Personally I'd like to know the spider twins. Anastasia has a personality similar enough to Hector that I think they could get along and meeting one means meeting both I assume. I'd also like to know Red Thunder because we could be fast friends with us both being demigods and both having issues with our godly lineage.

let me know what you guys think on this. If we know eachother beforehand then we need to hash out how we feel about one another and how we know eachother. Yay character development!!!

@Mouseemouse @Scorpio

Oh also how is the invitation for this going out to non captured people? Or is everyone supposed to be in custody for it?

on that note people involved heavily in the criminal world might have heard of my character but most would not have met her before. If someone would like their characters to have met her before and know her identifying marks talk to me and we can work that out.

Oh also how is the invitation for this going out to non captured people? Or is everyone supposed to be in custody for it?

on that note people involved heavily in the criminal world might have heard of my character but most would not have met her before. If someone would like their characters to have met her before and know her identifying marks talk to me and we can work that out.

While Hector is not a big time criminal, he does often sell his services to other villains. He's mainly the gang leader of the sweeps. He does work with other villains as an associate on the side, but never for free. 

Parhaps they could've met via that? 

While Hector is not a big time criminal, he does often sell his services to other villains. He's mainly the gang leader of the sweeps. He does work with other villains as an associate on the side, but never for free. 

Parhaps they could've met via that? 

Take it to the OOC

Can she be adopted because I'm planning to have two female parents.

One of the characters has a similar story, so that is alright, but that means no powers. Is that okay? If they aren't biologically related, then no powers.

Users who are viewing this thread