OOC (Out-of-Character) Chat

Sorry, a nightmare flight home coupled with a crazy weekend in part due to my need to pack for my second (and last) business trip have trashed my free time.  Assume Nyis is wide-eyed with terror at being caught in a death trap and will blindly follow anyone who looks like they know what they're doing.  Very sorry for the lack of awesome on my part. :(

Also I thought it might be confusing so I wanted to list out all the enemies: one stormtrooper corporal on The Traveler, two approaching Grim, one Imperial officer (Captain Getz) and the stormtrooper who fell off the Traveler getting off the ground. 

There's also two squads in pursuit from behind the hanger. Let me know what you want to do and I can give you a DM thing in advance

ANNOUNCEMENT TO EVERYONE:

Chinese New Year is this weekend, so I will be posting Friday or Saturday instead! 

IC's going really well so far, but there's still quite a lot to do in Episode 1. Let's get on it!

Last edited by a moderator:
My computer's currently out of commission- I'll try and get something up today but it might be a little shorter or grammaticality incorrect because of good ol' autocorrect

Users who are viewing this thread